Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Imagine you were a 7 year old boy

Imagine you were a 7 year old boy

Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough
Default Imagine you were a 7 year old boy

and wanted to hide something from your sister....

Where would you hide it?

It's DS lite sized.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of
Default Re: Imagine you were a 7 year old boy

Outside.

or

In her room so he can pretend he is innocent later.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iolande
Outside.

or

In her room so he can pretend he is innocent later.
It's not outside and it's not in her room. I've tipped all the rooms out.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

In a bin or a coat pocket. That was me thinking. I'm not sure I want to imagine being a 7 year old boy
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haunted
and wanted to hide something from your sister....

Where would you hide it?

It's DS lite sized.
Under his mattress. In a drawer under clothes. Toy Chest. Under Pillow.

That's all the sneakiness I can muster at the moment, I used to hide stuff from my brothers all the time.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

School bag or left it at school or traded it in!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

My son is 7 and he tends to wrap his treasures in toilet paper and then inside a box/tupperware ,we call him the "magpie" !!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of

Have you tried in your room? I used to hide things from my brother in our parents' room. Last place they looked.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:47 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I used to hide things in my rabbits cage if that's any use.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
In a bin or a coat pocket. That was me thinking. I'm not sure I want to imagine being a 7 year old boy
Coats are empty as are the bins...
Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Under his mattress. In a drawer under clothes. Toy Chest. Under Pillow.

That's all the sneakiness I can muster at the moment, I used to hide stuff from my brothers all the time.
Looked in all of those....

Originally Posted by Kingseat
School bag or left it at school or traded it in!
If he has, I kill skin him alive.... but I doubt he has taken it to school, his school bag is here and it,s not in there, it's not at school and if he had taken it in, one of the kids at school would have said something to someone (ie, grass him in)
Originally Posted by shirlw
My son is 7 and he tends to wrap his treasures in toilet paper and then inside a box/tupperware ,we call him the "magpie" !!
Checked all the boxes and draws and chests and hidy holes
in the entire house, that I can think of anyway...
Originally Posted by iolande
Have you tried in your room? I used to hide things from my brother in our parents' room. Last place they looked.
Yep, in the bed, under the bed, in the drawers, filing cabinet, bookcase, wardrobes, boxes, clothes....pillows, bedding, towels, under the bath, in the fridge, in the freezer, in the cupboards in the kitchen. Under the house, in the shed, in the toys, under the toys in the garden....

I bet when the little bugger comes home today, he'll put his hand straight on it if I threaten to ground him until it's found.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Peepster
I used to hide things in my rabbits cage if that's any use.
No pets but I did look in ALL the toolboxes, drill cases, flower pots and baskets....Even IN the sofas...
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:57 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Washing machine? Down the toilet? (hope not)
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Washing machine? Down the toilet? (hope not)
I looked in all of those but...

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!

The little bugger had only taken one of books out it's cover, put the coverless book on top of the bookcase, put the DS in the sleeve and then put it back in the bookcase! Only went to put the book back when I saw the cover.

Little shit, it's taken me all day to bloody find that.

Thanks Everyone for your suggestions.

Last edited by haunted; Apr 28th 2010 at 1:10 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

tomorrow, 20 mins before he leaves for school
hide one of his shoes and watch him panic for 15 mins
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:25 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
tomorrow, 20 mins before he leaves for school
hide one of his shoes and watch him panic for 15 mins
I'd have loved that Can't go mum no shoe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.