I'm so worried

Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:43 pm
Love Machine

lumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of lightlumpommer is a glorious beacon of light
Default I'm so worried

The eastern world it is exploding, violence flaring and bullets loading , you're old enough to kill but not for voting ,you don't believe in war but what's that gun you're toting and even jordan river has bodies floating. But you tell me, over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

My blood's is so mad it feels like coagulating, i'm sitting here just contemplating, i can't twist the truth it knows no regulation and a handful of senators don't pass legislation ,busing alone can't bring segregation, when human respect is disintegrating ,the whole Fugging world is just too frustrating

And you tell me, over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

Well look at all the hate there is in alhambra, then look around to selma alabama, you may leave here for four days in space, but when you come back it's the same old place, the pounding of the drums pride and disgrace ,you can bury your dead but don't leave a trace ,hate your next door neighbour but don't forget to say grace ,and you tell me , over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

And you tell me, over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FCT2...eature=related

Its gonna fugging happen at a place near your real soon my friend

Last edited by lumpommer; Mar 19th 2011 at 9:58 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:51 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so worried

Originally Posted by lumpommer
The eastern world it is exploding, violence flaring and bullets loading , you're old enough to kill but not for voting ,you don't believe in war but what's that gun you're toting and even jordan river has bodies floating. But you tell me, over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

My blood's is so mad it feels like coagulating, i'm sitting here just contemplating, i can't twist the truth it knows no regulation and a handful of senators don't pass legislation ,busing alone can't bring segregation, when human respect is disintegrating ,the whole Fugging world is just too frustrating

But you tell me, over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

Well look at all the hate there is in alhambra, then look around to selma alabama, you may leave here for four days in space, but when you come back it's the same old place, the pounding of the drums pride and disgrace ,you can bury your dead but don't leave a trace ,hate your next door neighbour but don't forget to say grace ,but you tell me , over and over and over again my friend, ah you don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FCT2...eature=related

Its gonna fugging happen at a place near your real soon my friend
So whats happening.?? we don,t here nothing here in OZ.............MM
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:56 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow...

Old Mar 20th 2011, 1:29 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried about how I'm gonna get my pink slip, green slip and rego done when I'm gonna be in the UK when its due???
Old Mar 20th 2011, 1:48 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

All I am saying is give peas a chance.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
A guy at work had that on his tshirt yesterday.Made me smile.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:52 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

I say give bees a chance. No honey for my tea - might as well be the end of the world as far as i'm concerned
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:55 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lumpommer
Snip
Google world conflict I think you'll find that the trend is downward and has been for many decades. There are rumors however that maybe the decline is bottoming out.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Lennon was a ******
Old Mar 20th 2011, 4:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Lennon was a ******
Celt???? I thought he was from Birmingham.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 4:45 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Lennon was a legend
Fixed it for you sweetie.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 4:47 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Fixed it for you sweetie.
No deal I'm afraid. Lennon was a communist knobstain

Chapman did the world a favour
Old Mar 20th 2011, 4:47 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 20th 2011, 8:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

First sentence I agree with. Second, possibly not.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 8:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.