Wikiposts

i'm outta there!

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Location: loving the ozzie life in perth - except for the snakes
townies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the rough
Default i'm outta there!

after years of moaning about the place, i finally got to walk out of there for the last time this morning. i thought i would be skipping outta there , but no. i managed to get to my car before sheer panic started to fill me . the big move on nov 12th., and i don't know which is worse, my nerves or excitement. HELP, any handy survivial tips, coz i can see it's only gonna get worse!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:38 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i'm outta there!

Originally Posted by townies5
after years of moaning about the place, i finally got to walk out of there for the last time this morning. i thought i would be skipping outta there , but no. i managed to get to my car before sheer panic started to fill me . the big move on nov 12th., and i don't know which is worse, my nerves or excitement. HELP, any handy survivial tips, coz i can see it's only gonna get worse!
Remember it well! Go with the flow and lots of

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:42 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming you are leaving your job, and coming to Australia..

If so WELL DONE have a few coldies, and start singing rolf harris songs !!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:49 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

loads of drink lol and take chill pill, you'll be right mate
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:52 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

The secret to a successful transition(that's a big word for this early!) between the UK and Oz is to get drunk and STAY DRUNK until you get on the plane.
It worked for us. GOOD LUCK

Loz x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:53 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loz
The secret to a successful transition(that's a big word for this early!) between the UK and Oz is to get drunk and STAY DRUNK until you get on the plane.

Loz x
Give it up and stop fighting. There's nothing you can do... just ride the wave.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loz

Loz x
Why stop when you get on the plane
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:33 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnsam
Why stop when you get on the plane
Tsk, tsk!!!!!!!!! Don't you know being drunk on a plane is frowned upon these days

Loz x