Wikiposts

I'm leaving

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:29 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm leaving

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
meaning?

(I think!)
Sometimes you right faster than you think and sometimes you think faster than you write ... your signature sums it up really!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:31 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bal56
Sometimes you right faster than you think and sometimes you think faster than you write ... your signature sums it up really!
damn...you have realised..

I know

but never mean any harm
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:37 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

damn...you have realised..

I know

but never mean any harm
I know that!

(PS I'm b****y glad Excel has autorecover these days as it just crashed on me and I hadn't saved for a while)
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bal56
I know that!

(PS I'm b****y glad Excel has autorecover these days as it just crashed on me and I hadn't saved for a while)
Good

Excel is the bane of my life, as well as being great.

Got to go, I'm knackered..

Goodnight
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:45 am
Alive and boinging!

Good

Goodnight
Know the feeling!

Tararabit!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Good

Goodnight
Oooo yay your back it was getting a bit lonely on here without you!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:05 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Good

Goodnight
Hey mate, was the trip good?
Glad to see you're back, Ill ring you in the week, any particular night you are free?

Big hug
Ang
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:32 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Oooo yay your back it was getting a bit lonely on here without you!

Were yi missing yir Granny
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey mate, was the trip good?
Glad to see you're back, Ill ring you in the week, any particular night you are free?

Big hug
Ang
Hi Ang - any night is good
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:36 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I'll ring too
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Were yi missing yir Granny

as if I don't feel old enough
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

I'll ring too
anyone can ring
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:40 pm

anyone can ring

Now caroling, what will your hubby say
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Now caroling, what will your hubby say
hehe
well, when I say anyone.......depends if he's in
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:58 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

OK mate, will call you tomorrow night about 8.45pm Brissie time.

Ang

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.