Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm going home fraser's going home........

Wikiposts

I'm going home fraser's going home........

Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going home fraser's going home........

Originally Posted by redlion
Yeh i suppose you must be right, it must be luck that filled our trophy room with more silverware than your lot have even seen let alone won

Nev.

Have a nice day
Most of the trophy's Liverpool have in the trophy room have been stolen by their truly despicable so called fans. Have you seen the shocking pictures of what they did to Old Trafford after the Chelsea game. Shame the press don't ever report anything bad about Liverpool.

Any team can get to a final and it was proved that some very bad teams can even win finals, look at Liverpool in the Champions League for a fine example.

The mark of a great team is one that can do it over a whole season and not just play and defend a few cup games. At least my team have won back to back titles and do not struggle by being 30 odd points behind the Champions.

Do you realise that after Liverpool fans truly shocking behavior at Old Trafford they are probably the most hated team in English football at present and every neutral fan wants West Ham to win the final. I for one will be a hammer for the day.

You have a nice day too
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:05 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Ah west ham, small fish in a big sea.

Are you gonna get up at 4.45am tomorrow to watch Arsenal beat Villareal?

And then in a few weeks you can watch Arsenal whip Barcelona.

And then in July you can watch Arsenal beat Brazil and win the world cup.

Damn this weed is good .
WTF is your problem, did you see us slaughter your team at Highbury this year?

Excuse me for being happy about some long awaited success with our nearly all British team.

You'll be happy then that I can't afford to go as well I suppose.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
WTF is your problem, did you see us slaughter your team at Highbury this year?

Excuse me for being happy about some long awaited success with our nearly all British team.

You'll be happy then that I can't afford to go as well I suppose.

Fraser,

Does he think that we all don't get up or stay up to watch our teams play at ridiculous times in the night and he is the only loyal fan there is.

Mind you Arsenal are such a poor team and not too be taken seriously in the Premiership for many years to come so perhaps we should praise him for such loyal support of such a dire team.

Also on the eve of such a big game, I don't think any Arsenal fan should be shouting so loud because it is far from over.

Hell I must be a loyal fan as even I am getting up early to watch the possibility of Arsenal getting beat.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Dude take no notice, the hammers have done extremely well not just this season but last season too in getting back up to the prem, im looking forward to our game in the final and im a Liverpool fan by the way, bring it on!!!

Nev.
Cheers mate

We've done really well, we've sold half the England squad and we've spent hardly any money before we signed Ashton.

It's no mean feat that we're at Cardiff again, and yes we may lose by 3 but we may win as well.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:17 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Ah west ham, small fish in a big sea.

Are you gonna get up at 4.45am tomorrow to watch Arsenal beat Villareal?

And then in a few weeks you can watch Arsenal whip Barcelona.

And then in July you can watch Arsenal beat Brazil and win the world cup.

Damn this weed is good .
sure but not that good
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Fraser,

Does he think that we all don't get up or stay up to watch our teams play at ridiculous times in the night and he is the only loyal fan there is.

Mind you Arsenal are such a poor team and not too be taken seriously in the Premiership for many years to come so perhaps we should praise him for such loyal support of such a dire team.

Also on the eve of such a big game, I don't think any Arsenal fan should be shouting so loud because it is far from over.

Hell I must be a loyal fan as even I am getting up early to watch the possibility of Arsenal getting beat.
I'd like to see them win, believe it or not,

JTL isn't even English and detests anything English rom what I can make out so FK why he's a gooner.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:20 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the trophy's Liverpool have in the trophy room have been stolen by their truly despicable so called fans. Have you seen the shocking pictures of what they did to Old Trafford after the Chelsea game. Shame the press don't ever report anything bad about Liverpool.

Any team can get to a final and it was proved that some very bad teams can even win finals, look at Liverpool in the Champions League for a fine example.

The mark of a great team is one that can do it over a whole season and not just play and defend a few cup games. At least my team have won back to back titles and do not struggle by being 30 odd points behind the Champions.

Do you realise that after Liverpool fans truly shocking behavior at Old Trafford they are probably the most hated team in English football at present and every neutral fan wants West Ham to win the final. I for one will be a hammer for the day.

You have a nice day too
Bloody hell do you work for the sun???? typical journo, tarring everyone with the same brush! You are so wrong and deep down you know it, Liverpool are one of the biggest and best teams in the world, they have been great and they will be great again, difference is we know we are not quite there yet but its coming and the likes of you are scared of that. You know Liverpool are on their way back or you wouldnt even be talking about them. Yes there a few dickheads in the crowd but name me a team that hasnt got them??? including your lot. its an even bigger dickhead that calls an entire city because of a few knobheads tho!! i actualy applaud the hammers for getting where they are not call them like an adolecent child. grow up!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

I'd like to see them win, believe it or not,

JTL isn't even English and detests anything English rom what I can make out so FK why he's a gooner.

Ah bless him, he is only following his teams example by being form a different country. Crikey the whole team is as bad as Liverpools by virtually having a side full of non Brits.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Bloody hell do you work for the sun???? typical journo, tarring everyone with the same brush! You are so wrong and deep down you know it, Liverpool are one of the biggest and best teams in the world, they have been great and they will be great again, difference is we know we are not quite there yet but its coming and the likes of you are scared of that. You know Liverpool are on their way back or you wouldnt even be talking about them. Yes there a few dickheads in the crowd but name me a team that hasnt got them??? including your lot. its an even bigger dickhead that calls an entire city because of a few knobheads tho!! i actualy applaud the hammers for getting where they are not call them like an adolecent child. grow up!

That is sooo funny. Did you see the pictures :scared:

Yes you are correct, I am worried that Liverpool will creep up on Chelsea and pip us for the title. ooops just remembered that can't happen . You are correct and I will give you the fact that you have halved the points from the 30 odd you were behind last season so you have improved, except it will take many more years to be on the same level. But hey you have the odd cup run to keep you happy.

When your team can get to 2 or 3 points behind us in a season I will accept that I will be a tad more concerned than I am so obviously not now.

COME ON YOU IRONS
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:40 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Fraser,

Do you not find it ironic then that since our league form has turned to shit we can suddenly get results in europe?
given our shocking record in europe over the years i think it would be a tad nieve to be shouting the odds at this time my friend!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Do you not find it ironic then that since our league form has turned to shit we can suddenly get results in europe?

given our shocking record in europe over the years i think it would be a tad nieve to be shouting the odds at this time my friend!

You have not got any results yet in Europe yet, Many teams get into the semi final but are never remembered. It is relatively easy to get to the semi final as my team have done it twice recently but can you win the dam thing.

If you win it then your statement would be correct.

Have you heard the news just a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!!. The Arsenal game has just been called off.................... .................................................. .................................................. ...................The team coach missed the turning for the stadium and Wenger has just spoken to the press and he reportedly quoted that he "JUST DID NOT SEE IT"

Enjoy the game, I am going to bed now to get up early to watch it.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:57 am
Up The Arse!!

You have not got any results yet in Europe yet,
if we`ve had no results in europe how on earth did we make it this far
Old Apr 25th 2006, 1:01 am
Up The Arse!!

Have you heard the news just a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!!. The Arsenal game has just been called off.................... .................................................. .................................................. ...................The team coach missed the turning for the stadium and Wenger has just spoken to the press and he reportedly quoted that he "JUST DID NOT SEE IT"
have this one on me
Attached Thumbnails I'm going home fraser's going home........-did-not-see.jpg  
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:31 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Pardew was phoned up by radio 5 this is how it went.

AC: Alan, it's Adrian Chiles 5 Live...
AP: Oh really...Adrian Chiles. It's nice to have a word actually. Do you remember what you said about us at the start of the season?
AC: Er.. ha ha oh you're not gonna bring that up now are you?
AP: This is what you said, and I remember it well: you said "Without a shadow of a doubt, even in the unlikely event that they manage to avoid instant relegation, West Ham will, at the absolute best, be condemned to a season of mid-table mediocity."
AC: I'm amazed you remember that...
AP: Yeah; well the reason that I remember it, is that I recorded that clip and I played it to the players. I've used it to gee them up all season and remind them what people like you thought of them at the start of the season. Now we're in Europe and are in an FA Cup Final so I'd like to thank you for all your help.
AC: Hah ha.. er maybe I'll have a statue or something for instigating the great West ham revival..
AP: You can rest assured that I will make it my duty to make sure there is NEVER a statue of you anywhere near Upton Park.
AC: Well.. er thanks for speaking to us Alan and after that metaphorical kick in the nuts here's Helen with the traffic......
Eh Fraser, leave off Adie - I should imagine he's suffering like the rest of us Baggies reight now! Out of interest does anyone know if he has expressed any public opinions on Mr Robson's passion for playing a one man strike force of Kevin (where's my zimmer) Campbell in must win games? As for the most hated team in English football ... Liverpool?? ... where's he coming from... it's the Dingles (Wolves) of course!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by wengerboy
have this one on me
Is there a picture there??

I can't see it

Seriously Fraser I hope you stuff the Scousers.

Probably won't happen but good luck anyway.

I go to Liverpool once a year you know...

To visit my hubcaps.

Andy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.