Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm going home fraser's going home........

Wikiposts

I'm going home fraser's going home........

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going home fraser's going home........

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hospitality my arse....why can't you just say

Cheapo flight with Air China....a newspaper to sleep under....and a few dozen crates of beer.
The guys running it as a package, Cathy Pacific hotel in Bristol for two nights including match ticket and four course meal and free bar.

A week in London first.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
The guys running it as a package, Cathy Pacific hotel in Bristol for two nights including match ticket and four course meal and free bar.

A week in London first.
I was joking

While you're in Blighty...will you pick up some Boots cosmetics please?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:03 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I was joking

While you're in Blighty...will you pick up some Boots cosmetics please?
Probably not going, pay attention woman.

Besides I'm only allowed 20 kilos
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

Probably not going, pay attention woman.

Besides I'm only allowed 20 kilos
If you keep saying that you'll convince yourself...then won't it be a lovely 'surprise' as you find yourself boarding the plane

Was only asking
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:14 pm

If you keep saying that you'll convince yourself...then won't it be a lovely 'surprise' as you find yourself boarding the plane

Was only asking

I was only telling, would 20 kilos of cosmetics be enough
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

I was only telling, would 20 kilos of cosmetics be enough
Only wanted some Botanics mascara
Old Apr 24th 2006, 6:57 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Right then. Here's the deal Fraser. If you can't make it back - I will be a supporter-by-proxy - especially on account of I'm only about 80 miles up the road from the Millenium stadium. I've never followed a football team in my life - but I have been doing my homework on the players and the club's history and will cheer on the Hammers on the big day, in a nearby hostelry.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:36 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate, I'm an emotional and pissed wreck and Rachel is insisting (although I don't have a job and we're skint) that I fly home for the final.
Doesn't she know the match ticket will be more than the flight?

Or do you have contacts??
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Yes, I think she knows how upset I'm going to be and knows that I'll be hell to live with.

I've been following them through thick and thin and thin and thin and more thin if you get my drift.

Then the minute I sod off the first final in a quarter of a century
Gutted for you mate. Don't have much luck do you?

Watched the game and was thinking 'boutcha.

That's why you should follow a successful team...like the Gooners

Andy
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:17 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe trip and enjoy
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:26 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

[Fraser you neary made me drop my wine!!!!!! and thats not good
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:41 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Only wanted some Botanics mascara

I'll send you some, if you like ?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:43 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Gutted for you mate. Don't have much luck do you?

Watched the game and was thinking 'boutcha.

That's why you should follow a successful team...like the Gooners

Andy

Successful??? its not really been one of your better seasons has it? you might not even make 4th spot. I will grant you your place in Europe and to be honest as the last english team i hope you go all the way, but the mighty reds are a much better choice really (LFC reds that is)

good luck mate

Nev.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Doesn't she know the match ticket will be more than the flight?

Or do you have contacts??
There's a guy here in oz who will get the tickets as part of the package, he has good contacts with the club and has bought the tv rights to games to show in oz.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Hutch
Right then. Here's the deal Fraser. If you can't make it back - I will be a supporter-by-proxy - especially on account of I'm only about 80 miles up the road from the Millenium stadium. I've never followed a football team in my life - but I have been doing my homework on the players and the club's history and will cheer on the Hammers on the big day, in a nearby hostelry.
Cheers mate.

We were invited to someones house in Altona to watch it by a hammer on a West Ham site, also been invited to Altona football club as loads of hammers there.

Or it will probably be on at the Celtic club in the cbd 1000 there last year for the play off final.

If only we had baby sitters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.