Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm A Celeb Line Up Announced....

I'm A Celeb Line Up Announced....

Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:02 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm A Celeb Line Up Announced....

Name: Anna Ryder Richardson
Famous for: Her design skills on Changing Rooms
Fact: Anna is worried about farting on camera, “I’m a bit worried about having wind, I haven’t ever farted in front of my partner even my children have asked me if I’ve ever farted, I say no which is so awful.”

Name: Marc Bannerman
Famous for: playing Gianna DiMarco in EastEnders
Fact: Marc gets cranky if he’s hungry “If I’m really hungry and really tired I’m like a big baby.” Good luck in the jungle then!

Name: Rodney Marsh

Famous for: Retired footballer and TV pundit
Fact: Didn’t have a bed till he was 11, says Rodney, “I had a very hard upbringing so I don’t think I’m going to be too bothered about the living in the jungle.”

Name: Gemma Atkinson
Famous for: Hollyoaks and having a boob job
Fact: Gemma sleepwalks, “I’m just hoping I don’t do anything or you know get in bed with anybody when I’m asleep,” she says.

Name: "J" Brown

Famous for: Being a member of boy band 5!ve
Fact: Jay Loves adventure and the great outdoors, but admits he’s “an eternal pessimist”.

Name: Cerys Matthews

Famous for: Being the singer with Brit pop rockers Catatonia
Fact: Cerys reckons she’ll irritate the other contestants with her constant singing.

Name: John Burton Race

Famous for: Being a celebrity chef
Fact: He’s NEVER been camping… “I don’t do camping. I don’t do flies in my food. I don’t like the idea of tents and all that nonsense.” Also, he doesn’t want to cook while he’s Down Under.

Name: Janice Dickinson
Famous for: Former supermodel
Fact: Janice thinks viewers will be surprised that she is sensitive and caring and says she sees her role in camp as being the “den mother”.

Name: Malcolm McLaren
Famous for: Managing the Sex Pistols
Fact: Malcolm’s never seen the show, and was most reluctant to join: “I was cajoled, flattered, seduced, given arm full’s of swag!”

Name: Lynne Franks
Famous for: High-powered PR guru and the inspiration behind Absolutely Fabulous’ Edina
Fact: Lynne doesn’t think she’ll bring any skills to the camp, “I’m completely impractical! I’ll volunteer to do what I have to do.”
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm A Celeb Line Up Announced....

Well that sounds entertaining........not Janice Dickinson will last five seconds and as for the guy who says he doesn't do camping and flies - has he got a shock awaiting him
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I did flowers for Anna Ryder Richardson not sure if I sould admit that
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flowergal
I did flowers for Anna Ryder Richardson not sure if I sould admit that
She's ok. Used to make me laugh on Changing Rooms, she's a bit of a blond in a brunettes head
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:52 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

seems like they're resally scraping the barrel?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:18 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

janice dickson will be good thats a lady who tells it like it is!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never even heard of half of them
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by welshviking
seems like they're resally scraping the barrel?
Originally Posted by Poppett44
I've never even heard of half of them
Isn't that the idea This programme is to start/restart some hasbeen's career I think.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

But the title is "I'm a celebrity" in the first couple of series I knew who they all were,, the longer it has gone on the celebrity aspect seems to have got vaguer and vaguer,,, maybe I just don't watch enough telly to know who they are!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:03 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to seeing gemmas knockers though...

do they show it on aus t.v..
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I was just gonna ask that ast
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:12 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flowergal
I was just gonna ask that ast
caught ya,you coming to the meet?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:14 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm Mclaren has pulled out already.

Janice Dickinson should be good, anyone see her on the Jonathan Ross show a few months ago, very funny!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by renth
Malcolm Mclaren has pulled out already.

Janice Dickinson should be good, anyone see her on the Jonathan Ross show a few months ago, very funny!!!
no loss,hes right up his own 4r5e....
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Not sure Ast....... the In laws fly in that day and the airline keep changing thier flight times, not sure what time they are arriving now but if we can we ll pop up to KP, it will be good to put a few names to faces.

Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.