Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm a Celeb Line Up.....

I'm a Celeb Line Up.....

Old Dec 5th 2014, 6:44 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a Celeb Line Up.....

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Only 3? My mother made me eat 30 a day!

Lol only kidding!

Awww, she was only looking after you, bless your mum, she sounds great!
It was one of those "you eat what is put in front of you" households and you eat all of it whether you like it or not.

It was funny though when my daughter was about three years old and mum said to her, "do you like sprouts Chloe?"

"I don't know Grandma. What are they?"
Old Dec 5th 2014, 8:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
It was one of those "you eat what is put in front of you" households and you eat all of it whether you like it or not.

It was funny though when my daughter was about three years old and mum said to her, "do you like sprouts Chloe?"

We had one of those households. I sat at the table for three hours one Sunday afternoon because I was going to vomit if I ate the cold over cooked carrots on my plate and I wasn't allowed to leave the table until I'd finished.

My 4 year old nephew was offered Sprouts one christmas from the mother, he didn't know what they were so he looked to his dad. My brother said 'you don't want them, they're disgusting'. I don't think he's ever tried one and he's 28 now. However my brother wasn't wrong, the mother was a 'veg start cooking the same time the joint goes in' type cook.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 9:18 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We had one of those households. I sat at the table for three hours one Sunday afternoon because I was going to vomit if I ate the cold over cooked carrots on my plate and I wasn't allowed to leave the table until I'd finished.

My 4 year old nephew was offered Sprouts one christmas from the mother, he didn't know what they were so he looked to his dad. My brother said 'you don't want them, they're disgusting'. I don't think he's ever tried one and he's 28 now. However my brother wasn't wrong, the mother was a 'veg start cooking the same time the joint goes in' type cook.
My sister's most hated food was "Savoury Rice" from a packet that mum served as if it were a veg sometimes. Mum was determined that sister would sit there until she'd finished it but sister's hatred of that rice won out and after sitting there for hours and hours, mum had to finally give in and send her to bed. Other sister's hate was tinned tomatoes and she managed to get them down once, but they immediately came back up again onto her plate and the table. We'd have all been happy with extra broccoli or cauliflower so why force that other shit on us? I never understood that and don't do it with my kids. They have to try stuff but if they really hate something, they can have extra of something else. Luckily neither of them are picky though.
Attached Thumbnails I'm a Celeb Line Up.....-images.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2014, 9:23 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm bloomin naffed off I haven't had chance or time to watch it. I really wanted to watch it this year once I'd seen the line up, but I've had so much on the last couple of weeks the TV has hardly been on at all.

Jimmy was expected to do well too, who do you think will win?
It's been really entertaining this year. Jimmy showed his true colours and was rightly booted out, he came across as a rude, arrogant prick. Really surprised the Yank hasn't gone yet. I reckon it might be between Foggy and Jake, probably the latter.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Daisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
It's been really entertaining this year. Jimmy showed his true colours and was rightly booted out, he came across as a rude, arrogant prick. Really surprised the Yank hasn't gone yet. I reckon it might be between Foggy and Jake, probably the latter.
I think Jake may have the edge, I really like him. Foggy is a bit arrogant for me and as thick as a plank if last nights dingo dollar challenge is anything to go by
Old Dec 5th 2014, 11:07 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisytreadlight
I think Jake may have the edge, I really like him. Foggy is a bit arrogant for me and as thick as a plank if last nights dingo dollar challenge is anything to go by
Jake..Kaola Then about 10 attempts to spell Wallaby. I don't think either of them is knocking on the door at Mensa :,
Old Dec 5th 2014, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Daisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond repute

Jake..Kaola Then about 10 attempts to spell Wallaby. I don't think either of them is knocking on the door at Mensa :,
True.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

TUT! Poor lass, not knowing how good a sprout tastes, you should be ashamed of yourself Lorna!
Old Dec 5th 2014, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisytreadlight

Which yank Chris, the bunny girl?

Yeah Foggy did come across as a bit arrogant the night I watched it, shame.

I haven't a bloody clue who Jake is. Infact I don't even know why I'm trying to get in on this conversation, maybe it's because I feel I should make an effort seen as though I started the thread!

I'll bow out of it I think as I haven't a bloody clue whats going on, or who is who.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 1:13 pm
Banned

Which yank Chris, the bunny girl?

Yeah Foggy did come across as a bit arrogant the night I watched it, shame.

I haven't a bloody clue who Jake is. Infact I don't even know why I'm trying to get in on this conversation, maybe it's because I feel I should make an effort seen as though I started the thread!

I'll bow out of it I think as I haven't a bloody clue whats going on, or who is who.
Yeah the Playboy bunny, what a waste of space she is.
I actually reckon Foggy comes across as OK, I am a huge fan from his racing days and he was arrogant probably due to being so bloody good
Old Dec 5th 2014, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah the Playboy bunny, what a waste of space she is.
I actually reckon Foggy comes across as OK, I am a huge fan from his racing days and he was arrogant probably due to being so bloody good

I bet whatsisname, old chap who owns the bunnys ( forgot his name ) doesn't think she's a waste of space.

Nahhh, no excuse for arrogance. No matter how good you are!
Old Dec 5th 2014, 3:25 pm
Banned

I bet whatsisname, old chap who owns the bunnys ( forgot his name ) doesn't think she's a waste of space.

Nahhh, no excuse for arrogance. No matter how good you are!
I imagine has a hard enough job remembering his own name.

I don't know, he was just so much better than those around him it would be hard not to be arrogant to a degree. He really does seem to have mellowed since retiring.
Old Dec 8th 2014, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Winner has been announced.... it's all over the news but don't want to spoil it for anyone, unless you already know Well done to F....
Old Dec 10th 2014, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koalakim
Winner has been announced.... it's all over the news but don't want to spoil it for anyone, unless you already know Well done to F....
Damn! I knew I should've put 20 bucks on Kim!

Good for you Foggy!