Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm a celeb 2007 (for the Aussie lot who didn't see or download it)

I'm a celeb 2007 (for the Aussie lot who didn't see or download it)

Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm a celeb 2007 (for the Aussie lot who didn't see or download it)

Firstly!! ... you will need a DVD player capable of playing DivX or XviD files (most cheapies do! ... and it'll say on the front of it if so) ... or be willing to watch it all on your PC! (I'll include the codec)

If so, then I'm happy to send out the whole series + the 'Coming Out Show' on 3 DVD's for you lovely lot to watch.

Blank DVD's and postage is minimal cost, but to be honest I'm not exactly flush and if I get bombarded with 'wants' I'll not be able to fund it all, so am happy to send out a few copies, and in turn you copy to PC and pass on to the next in line.

This will involve exchanging of addresses so 'trust' is a must!

If I only get a few takers then I'll be happy to send you all copies, but as I say bombardment I just can't afford ...

I'm a Celeb is one of the TV shows we miss from the UK (good ole Ant & Dec ... ) and have downloaded the last 2 series from UkNova. This one (in our opinion) was as good as the rest, altho Dean Gaffney's entrance on the prev will still go down as one of the best bits of TV we've seen / giggled at in years!

Who's in?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: I'm a celeb 2007 (for the Aussie lot who didn't see or download it)

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Firstly!! ... you will need a DVD player capable of playing DivX or XviD files (most cheapies do! ... and it'll say on the front of it if so) ... or be willing to watch it all on your PC! (I'll include the codec)

If so, then I'm happy to send out the whole series + the 'Coming Out Show' on 3 DVD's for you lovely lot to watch.

Blank DVD's and postage is minimal cost, but to be honest I'm not exactly flush and if I get bombarded with 'wants' I'll not be able to fund it all, so am happy to send out a few copies, and in turn you copy to PC and pass on to the next in line.

This will involve exchanging of addresses so 'trust' is a must!

If I only get a few takers then I'll be happy to send you all copies, but as I say bombardment I just can't afford ...

I'm a Celeb is one of the TV shows we miss from the UK (good ole Ant & Dec ... ) and have downloaded the last 2 series from UkNova. This one (in our opinion) was as good as the rest, altho Dean Gaffney's entrance on the prev will still go down as one of the best bits of TV we've seen / giggled at in years!

Who's in?
One now, another on Monday (in case someone only BE's at work)

Can't do no more than that! ...
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:43 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Can vouch for the quality !!!

Good Onya Bro !!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

UGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really nice

ooohhhhh yes please!!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love a copy. Will send discs and money for postage happily

Sunshine 23
Old Jan 5th 2008, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine23
I would love a copy. Will send discs and money for postage happily

Sunshine 23
Me too, just PM me with your details.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Me too, just PM me with your details.
Ok a few takers. I'll see how we go but if stays like this I'll just send you all copies ...

Watch this space!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 10:37 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Ok a few takers. I'll see how we go but if stays like this I'll just send you all copies ...

Watch this space!
count me in as well plz mate. I can copy a few and send them on too if it helps
Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Watch this space!
cheers mate
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

OOh! I miss my annual fix! Would love to join in if that's ok! Q
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:11 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

How very kind of you to offer such a nice thing. We actually did download the odd ep, and watched the final ep, so wont need this service, just wanted to congratulate you on being a fine, generous person.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
How very kind of you to offer such a nice thing. We actually did download the odd ep, and watched the final ep, so wont need this service, just wanted to congratulate you on being a fine, generous person.
I'm only too happy to do it. We don't all have heaps of bandwidth to spare, or are members of UKNova so not always easy to dl it all. It take 3 DVD's to store it so it's bundles of bandwidth.

It's looking like there will be more takers than I can handle a copy to all so i'll give to end of Monday night and start contacting about addy's etc.

WELL worth it tho .... AWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAAN!!!! (anyone who's seen it will understand ... )
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Last and I'll get on the case tomoz with addy's for sending ... I HAVEN'T forgot! ...
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:53 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn ohh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

count me in.
Dom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.