British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Im am just so excited... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/im-am-just-so-excited-556365/)

cheekivimto07 Aug 20th 2008 12:40 pm

Im am just so excited...

This is totally sad i know.. but my shipment is being delivered to me this Friday, :thumbsup: i have just had a phone call, (well a couple of hours ago actually) to say that everything has gone through custom's without a glitch and could we make ourselves available on Friday to take delivery of our goods.

This is even sadder,,all i want is my bed !! boy have i missed it. We did buy one here but it is going in the guest room and boy are they welcome to it. Oh and the joys of having a fridge freezer again,, and a proper Dyson vaccum, i can hardly contain myself.. so am i the only one that has every felt this way or are there others like me out there :rofl:

moneypenny20 Aug 20th 2008 12:41 pm

Re: Im am just so excited...

Originally Posted by cheekivimto07 (Post 6697285)
This is totally sad i know.. but my shipment is being delivered to me this Friday, :thumbsup: i have just had a phone call, (well a couple of hours ago actually) to say that everything has gone through custom's without a glitch and could we make ourselves available on Friday to take delivery of our goods.

This is even sadder,,all i want is my bed !! boy have i missed it. We did buy one here but it is going in the guest room and boy are they welcome to it. Oh and the joys of having a fridge freezer again,, and a proper Dyson vaccum, i can hardly contain myself.. so am i the only one that has every felt this way or are there others like me out there :rofl:

No, not just you. I was over the moon when my bed arrived and was set up and we'd only been without it for 8 weeks :D

Enjoy the unpacking :thumbsup:

asher Aug 20th 2008 3:57 pm

No Im sure you aren't i am longing for mine to get here but it wont arrive until sept!! I am so jealous :rofl:

it will be like christmas for you with all the bits you have forgotten about.
I only hope mine gets through customs as effortlessly as yours

Have fun unpacking:thumbsup:

biggy Aug 21st 2008 2:06 am

its like christmas, I loved it, and also had a giggle to myslef when I came accross stuff and said WTF did I bring that for lol

cheekivimto07 Aug 21st 2008 2:21 am

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 6699266)
its like christmas, I loved it, and also had a giggle to myslef when I came accross stuff and said WTF did I bring that for lol

Funnily enough i was sat here this morning thinking, im sure my OH has packed a load of crap in certain boxes... and what you thought you'd need you don't... i know for sure one box he packed was a load of leads for electrical items that he swore me blind that he'd need them... LOL OH cant bear to throw anything out, just incase..

Well tomorrow and saturday will no doubt prove what crap we brought :thumbsup: Saying that im still excited :D