Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If you love animals,don,t come here

If you love animals,don,t come here

Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:46 pm

pomijean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If you love animals,don,t come here

It will break your heart to see the animal cruelty,they deliberabely run over the wildlife
Th RSPCA gets no help from the goverment
If you must come do yor bit for the animals
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you love animals,don,t come here

We do our bit as do lots of other people here donating regularly to the RSPCA.

Unfortunately most of the wildlife is nocturnal and that is when they are mostly killed on the roads. If a large Kangaroo is hit it can damage us a lot as well.

Tasmania is awful for road kill and its very sad but what is the answer fence all the roads or we give up the car.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

I only deliberately run over Cane Toads.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomijean
It will break your heart to see the animal cruelty,they deliberabely run over the wildlife
Th RSPCA gets no help from the goverment
If you must come do yor bit for the animals
i see youve been on
ineedtomakealargesweepingstatement.com

who the fluck are "they"
all qld,ers ? aussies generally ?
and what wildlife is deliberatly been run over?

talk about been vauge
several dim blondes i know could have made more sense
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
i see youve been on
ineedtomakealargesweepingstatement.com

who the fluck are "they"
all qld,ers ? aussies generally ?
and what wildlife is deliberatly been run over?

talk about been vauge
Won't somebody think of the children please!!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:20 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
Won't somebody think of the children please!!!
Surely it should read 'If you love animals, then DO come here'...

Don't we need more animal lovers to balance out the uncaring Australians?

Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Surely it should read 'If you love animals, then DO come here'...

Don't we need more animal lovers to balance out the uncaring Australians?

You're right TP. We need an army and pomijean can be the captain.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:27 pm

You're right TP. We need an army and pomijean can be the captain.
I bet she kills spiders and flies though. I don't want someone who's an animal killer to be head of my army.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I bet she kills spiders and flies though. I don't want someone who's an animal killer to be head of my army.
I think pomijean has an unbridled passion for all animals. She can be my captain any day of the week.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:40 pm

I think pomijean has an unbridled passion for all animals. She can be my captain any day of the week.
Even cockroaches?

No insect spray in the cupboard under the sink? No nice fly kill stickers on her windows? No Mortein outdoor spray to keep the suckers from coming in?
Tuppaware container always at the ready to capture the funnel webs and huntsmans?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:44 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Even cockroaches?

No insect spray in the cupboard under the sink? No nice fly kill stickers on her windows? No Mortein outdoor spray to keep the suckers from coming in?
Tuppaware container always at the ready to capture the funnel webs and huntsmans?
Not everyone can breed spiders like you do, you know!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:46 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Petals

Tasmania is awful for road kill and its very sad but what is the answer fence all the roads or we give up the car.
its true it is sickinging to see the ammount of road kill here and yep I agree with the OP, many could not care less and will not slow down at night instead prefer to plough through them.

then again snakes are protected here yet people will shoot them at any given chance whether a danger or not.

ignorance is the major factor

Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by stevemich
Not everyone can breed spiders like you do, you know!
Everyone CAN.... it's just that not everyone WANTS to....

Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Just showing some brunette ignorance there!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:16 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

You can't slow down for the animals (or old ladies or children or cyclists) on the road. Otherwise the bastard who's tailgating you will crash into you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.