Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

if you could change any part of your partner what would you change?

if you could change any part of your partner what would you change?

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 4:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: if you could change any part of your partner what would you change?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Yeah? And?
i wasnt wearing my badge
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

I'd like my OH to be more confident - he didn't have much confidence at home but since we came here it has taken a right bashing!! It's been two years now so think this is here to stay!!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:16 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

I would change him...the whole of him.....period..

change as in....get rid of him......that's what I will do...
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
I would change him...the whole of him.....period..
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Did you never hear the saying, 'Discretion is the better part of valour' ?

Waaayyyy too much information!
Perhaps. :-)

Well if it stops people yearning for things that aren't necessary then perhaps it is useful. Size of organs is a bit of a worry for some people isn't it? Traditionally it has been a taboo or not so taboo subject.. Just an illustration. Perhaps we should stick to supermarket prices and Little England.

Besides, it's always been abit of a joke for us and it shows the strength of our relationship.

I'd be more worried about the souls who would ditch their - possibly unrealising partner - tomorrow.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:21 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Careful what you wish for! When I first met my wife, we found that her relative tightness -the sort achieved by years of dance training - to do those things that women do with their pelvic floor - and another factor - really makes for an uncomfortable ride. It was bloody painful at times, and even the med profession had no answer and there were several visits to the GP. The doctor wanted to examine my todger and I pissed her off by standing up and getting it out rather than lying on her couch. What did she expect?

It wasn't until she'd dropped our first sprog that we achieved some sort of 'normalcy'... in particular positions..
I see a Viz character here..... BE Badge and his wife's teeny vag!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy©
you know i was only jokin pal
having met ems only once and she was a bit pished by the time i left, she seemed to be a very lovely lass.
even hoff pished she must have seen something good in ya lol

on friday i had a mouth op and it has laid me out all week.
pauline had her fisrst weekend off in ages (anyone who knows pauline knows how few weekends she gets)
she spent the whole weekend looking after me like i was a baby (yknow how bad us men get)
its funny you forget how much someone cares for you until you really need them
thats one of the reasons why i think she is perfect.
the only bonus for pauline is i couldnt talk for most of it
You couldn't talk eh? Pauline must have been delighted!!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

i'd change her overly cautious nature, so she could make up her bloody mind whether she still wants to migrate or not, getting thoroughly pissed off about the whole thing.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Kporte! Certainly not Jack and his big black bag!

Apologies to those not impressed.

I blame Ozzie. It's amazing the depths that we do descend to on these forums from time to time...sometimes I think people should be more open about these things. I can imagine some couples having a real hard time about it. But we laughed about it and everyone knew. It was a gas.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

I blame Ozzie. It's amazing the depths that we do descend to on these forums from time to time...sometimes I think people should be more open about these things. I can imagine some couples having a real hard time about it. But we laughed about it and everyone knew. It was a gas.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

...sometimes I think people should be more open about these things.
Wasn't that your wife's problem all along?
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I decided to quit the subject while I was about 200 meters behind

I suspect that another 15 years or so and all of "that stuff" wont matter so much, to us, any more.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:04 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
LOL, I decided to quit the subject while I was about 200 meters behind

I suspect that another 15 years or so and all of "that stuff" wont matter so much, to us, any more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.