Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

No one's said Jeff Buckley yet, so I will.
Jeff Buckley.

I wish I could hear what else he could have contributed.

j
Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

None of them to be honest. The really talented ones did their bit and we have the music for ever. Some of the others only became idolised because they died, and didn't have much talent before imo. And for some truly talented ones it was the time to go before they became a laughing stock.

Freddie Mercury is the one exception to the above but I wouldn't have him brought back, the thought kind of grosses me out.

Oh bugger, I've taken a thread too seriously again
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
None of them to be honest. The really talented ones did their bit and we have the music for ever. Some of the others only became idolised because they died, and didn't have much talent before imo. And for some truly talented ones it was the time to go before they became a laughing stock.

Freddie Mercury is the one exception to the above but I wouldn't have him brought back, the thought kind of grosses me out.

Oh bugger, I've taken a thread too seriously again
Yep!!!!

Benny Hills musical contribution isnt to be dissed either!! Ernie!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah

Yep!!!!

Benny Hills musical contribution isnt to be dissed either!! Ernie!!
And he drove the fastest milk cart in the West!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:26 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

keith Moon of the WHO AND Hendrix
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:35 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Gooood question OP
Definitely Stevie Marriott (for my mum she loved him)
Jeff Buckley (Would of been big)
Eddie Cochran
Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

blackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the roughblackcountrygirl is a jewel in the rough

Marc Bolan of T REX, and Buddy Holly
Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

ionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond reputeionaskye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackcountrygirl
Marc Bolan of T REX, and Buddy Holly
Loved marc bolan ,
watched Billy Elliot for the first time in ages ,and again loved the music
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ionaskye
Loved marc bolan ,
watched Billy Elliot for the first time in ages ,and again loved the music
Complely love that movie & the music
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Mudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura about

John Lennon is in the lead at the moment!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mudbug
John Lennon is in the lead at the moment!
Really? I thought Freddie had it!

We need a poll!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:02 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Jim Morrison for me

and Jon Bonham for a quick rendition of Moby Dick ( I hear his son is a chip off the old block though) (and a rumour of a world tour next year with Jason Bonham on drums)

Loz x
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Mudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura about

Just had a look at the results so far, John Lennon in third, John Bonham from Led Zepp in second and Elvis has the most votes at the moment. I would've thought John Lennon would of won this no problem?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:17 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

George Harrison..
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
No one's said Jeff Buckley yet, so I will.
Jeff Buckley.

I wish I could hear what else he could have contributed.

j
Good idea,lets bring him back and teach him how to swim,daft bugger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.