Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If its not spiders and ants its now ?

If its not spiders and ants its now ?

Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default If its not spiders and ants its now ?

MAGGOTS

Oh my God my outside bucket is moving with them!

x
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:23 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: If its not spiders and ants its now ?

Originally Posted by shabee
MAGGOTS

x
Excellent.

Do you fish?
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Excellent.

Do you fish?
no i dont fish but i am learning to run fast
lol
x
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:04 pm

lol
x
It's ok they don't have legs and can't chase you.

Pop a few on the barbie, coat with chocolate and you have a nutritious and tasty snack.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:10 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

As the weather warms up bins will quickly fill with maggots that's why people who clean them do a roaring trade

Don't worry about the outside one just make sure you empty the indoor one daily to avoid maggots indoors
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lol
x
Could be time to learn to fish?
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

MAGGOTS

x
Bit like our wheelie bins in the UK.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok they don't have legs and can't chase you.

Pop a few on the barbie, coat with chocolate and you have a nutritious and tasty snack.
TiddlyPom that disgusting!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by ausi dream
TiddlyPom that disgusting!
But so practical and very cheap!

I refer you, learned reader, to the most excellent tome 'Why not eat insects?' by Vincent M. Holt.

Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I refer you, learned reader, to the most excellent tome 'Why not eat insects?' by Vincent M. Holt.

http://www.tackytreasures.com/tackyh...ges/whynot.jpg
I cant beat that one, you've got me there.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:54 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tackytreasures.com/tackyh...ges/whynot.jpg
will send all mine to you for your delectation then
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:56 pm

I cant beat that one, you've got me there.

http://www.boneroom.com/misc/candy.htm
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk
I'm having problems eating with my thyroid at the mo, so i dont think i will give them a try, only with tomatoe sauce.
Ill leave this one out for someone else.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:11 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk
I'm having problems eating with my thyroid at the mo, so i dont think i will give them a try, only with tomatoe sauce.
Ill leave this one out for someone else.
Ewwwwww, chocolate and tomato sauce? Are you crazy?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:15 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Bit like our wheelie bins in the UK.
I can honestly say i never found a maggot in my bin in UK.

But as the weather in OZ gets warmer, my bin is infested with the little smelly gits...and ants.

Double wrap all food thrown in the bin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.