Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If.....Irn Bru advert

If.....Irn Bru advert

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:54 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of
Default If.....Irn Bru advert

brilliant

Old May 22nd 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If.....Irn Bru advert

I saw this last week whilst staying in Ayr - outstanding, brought back a few memories.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

god please tell me they sell irn bru in oz.

vodka and irn bru, lovely.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
Pure Quality must admit......
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
god please tell me they sell irn bru in oz.

vodka and irn bru, lovely.
Yes, Irn Bru is available in Oz.
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Yes, Irn Bru is available in Oz.
gr8 , thanks , i can now sleep easy.
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant! Finally I can show this to Mrs JTL and explain to her why I call Lunch -> Dinner and Dinner -> Tea.

She thinks my family is just weird!

JTL
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:31 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Brilliant! Finally I can show this to Mrs JTL and explain to her why I call Lunch -> Dinner and Dinner -> Tea.

She thinks my family is just weird!

JTL
We say the same
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:55 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
gr8 , thanks , i can now sleep easy.
The Irn Bru you get here in bottles is made in Oz and tastes a bit different. If you can find a place that sells it in cans then that's the real stuff imported from Scotland.

I only know of one place around Perth that sells the cans and apparently he's bending the law a bit cos there's a banned ingredient in the real stuff. I'm not complaining though...
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:15 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Irn Bru adverts, for those who havent seen it, YouTube the Snowman one - another cracker.

I was talking a few weeks ago with my (Sassnak) OH about Irn Bru. She'd never heard of it so had to explain it was made out of girders. Lost on her. What hope have we got? COme the revolution!
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
best thing i have seen on here in a long time.
it nearly made me cry!

thanks for that
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:22 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
it nearly made me cry!

thanks for that
your gettin soft big man, gone from the gallowgate now to, makes me cry as well and me boy, he thought all cans of irn bru come from there
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magic.no7
your gettin soft big man, gone from the gallowgate now to, makes me cry as well and me boy, he thought all cans of irn bru come from there
love yir tib to tommy by the way
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

it nearly made me cry!

thanks for that

too late, the tears are flowing
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:10 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

love yir tib to tommy by the way
Walked into Hampden with him and his family a couple of times, a true gent. Like yursel no doubt