Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'd pay $10 a pint to drink here!

Wikiposts

I'd pay $10 a pint to drink here!

Old Apr 19th 2012, 11:55 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'd pay $10 a pint to drink here!

Barmaids' lewd acts close Katanning Hotel

"THE Katanning Hotel has had its liquor licence revoked after a string of CCTV videos revealed barmaids performing lewd acts in front of bar patrons, while the manager took photos.

The WA Liquor Commission made the decision after watching CCTV footage of seven indecent acts which occurred at the hotel in Katanning, 300km south of Perth, in May, July and August last year.

The CCTV footage - which shows a skimpy barmaid lying on the bar and raising her leg and exposing her genitals in full view of patrons - was provided by police as part of a complaint against the hotel.

Hotel Manager Trina Lane, who has been banned from a similar role in the industry for five years, could be seen taking photographs of the barmaid before a fight broke out between two patrons."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...735fbe43fdc5f8
Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:14 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'd pay $10 a pint to drink here!

Originally Posted by renth

"THE Katanning Hotel has had its liquor licence revoked after a string of CCTV videos revealed barmaids performing lewd acts in front of bar patrons, while the manager took photos.

The WA Liquor Commission made the decision after watching CCTV footage of seven indecent acts which occurred at the hotel in Katanning, 300km south of Perth, in May, July and August last year.

The CCTV footage - which shows a skimpy barmaid lying on the bar and raising her leg and exposing her genitals in full view of patrons - was provided by police as part of a complaint against the hotel.

Hotel Manager Trina Lane, who has been banned from a similar role in the industry for five years, could be seen taking photographs of the barmaid before a fight broke out between two patrons."

F**king nanny state spoilsports.

Whatever happened to consenting adults, etc?
Old Apr 19th 2012, 2:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently you wouldn't even have to pay for the drink So if you own/run a pub you are not allowed to have private parties after hours where you provide free entertainment and alcohol? Ooops, I've just passed my RSA Certificate. I don't remember that bit.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 2:35 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking pub....
Old Apr 19th 2012, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

They must have the " wrong" license.....

Must be difficult in a one horse town.... Having venues that provide mutliple activites is essential in small communities... In our village back home the local village hall was the venue for cub, scout, brownies, guide, the womens institute, over 60s, bridge club, carpet bowls, jumble sales, youth groups and social club discos as well as private parties

Cant remember them having strippers though...
Old Apr 19th 2012, 7:04 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well,the barmaid can now go back to her quilting.
Old Apr 20th 2012, 11:35 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh well,the barmaid can now go back to her quilting.
She was only laid on that bar because she had a bad back officer
Old Apr 20th 2012, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
She was only laid on that bar because she had a bad back officer
The other girl must have been taking her temperature.