ID My Tupperware

Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:49 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default ID My Tupperware

I ordered a few bits of Tupperware from the Internet and they arrived this morning with a freebie included. Trouble is, I haven't a scooby what it is or what to do with it.

It is yellow and spoon like, the handle is kind of divided and the actual spoon bit is round about the size and shape of a melon baller with 3 slots in it and it also has two prongs on the end.

Any ideas?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ID My Tupperware

Originally Posted by herrchook
I ordered a few bits of Tupperware from the Internet and they arrived this morning with a freebie included. Trouble is, I haven't a scooby what it is or what to do with it.

It is yellow and spoon like, the handle is kind of divided and the actual spoon bit is round about the size and shape of a melon baller with 3 slots in it and it also has two prongs on the end.

Any ideas?
A scoop for getting pickled onions out of the jar?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:59 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a pic ....
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:00 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
A scoop for getting pickled onions out of the jar?
It would certainly get the onions out but what would the spoony bit be for MP?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It would certainly get the onions out but what would the spoony bit be for MP?
Ooh, there's a pic now Erm, maybe a scoopy thing to get olives out of a jar and the prongy bits get the stone out? I'm having my lunch, I'll study the pic and have a brain search - won't come up with much but I'll give it a go
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

I think its for olives, for scooping them out of bottles or whatever and draining the liquid from them.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:07 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell is it? Never seen anything like that.. the handle is weird.. why would you need it to be in a z shape?

Em x
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

The handle is like that so you can rest it on the side of the jar
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by melibeam
The handle is like that so you can rest it on the side of the jar
ahhhh... blimey! they think of everything! lol!

Em x
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:52 am
Sunny Sydney

Wow, well, it sounds feasible. When the tupperware woman gets back to me I'll let you all know what she says
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:57 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Pikachu

Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

melon balls may be?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
It does too! lmao!

Em x
Old Feb 10th 2010, 5:08 am
Sunny Sydney

Here you go everyone ......
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TUPPERWARE-CI...#ht_4226wt_939
Old Feb 10th 2010, 5:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

God, I'm good!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.