British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Icing on the cake :@ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/icing-cake-%40-366103/)

Jonahs_mummy Apr 6th 2006 7:41 pm

Icing on the cake :@

Well thats it. Totally had it now!:mad:
Went out to the car this AM to go to work & found that some b*sta*rd has smashed the drivers side window! After checking (carefully to mind the glass) nothing has been taken.....!
God I sooooooooooooooo hate where I live!:mad:

angel17796 Apr 6th 2006 7:47 pm

Re: Icing on the cake :@

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Went out to the car this AM to go to work & found that some b*sta*rd has smashed the drivers side window! After checking (carefully to mind the glass) nothing has been taken.....!

Bloody hell!!! Selfish little gits!!! It will be some chancer trying to see what he can get.

When are you flying out Claire?

Jonahs_mummy Apr 6th 2006 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by angel17796
Bloody hell!!! Selfish little gits!!! It will be some chancer trying to see what he can get.

When are you flying out Claire?

end of May babes. Can't ruddy wait!

Luma Apr 6th 2006 7:56 pm

Sorry to hear that.
We've had our cars vandalised a few times it makes ones blood boil. Make sure you report it to the police - I know most people don't bother unless they need to claim off their insurance - but the police said it is important that all vandalism is reported.

benny the ball Apr 6th 2006 7:58 pm

Makes you feel sick doesn't it!
My wifes was done twice in 6 months :(

tracey.d Apr 6th 2006 8:08 pm

Why do people do these things? :mad: It amazes me. I had to take my son to an appointment yesterday. When we came out, there was a black car next to ours that had been scratched right down each side and something written on the bonnet with ? a key. Looked like mum or something (probably wasnt that, but couldnt make it out). Theres no excuse.

We had our car tyres slashed and the windscreen put through. That was done by relatives of my husbands (total a**holes thy are!). I didnt want to do anyting about it as my husband worked away most of the time and sisnt want any further trouble. I sometimes wish I had now.

scissors Apr 6th 2006 8:27 pm

awww clairecertainly not what you need right now :mad:
just think though mate you ll be outta there very soon :rolleyes: i been in your neck a the woods today ;) thought about ya :D i thought i ll be coming to see you very soon :beer:

hugs tracey

DollyDaydream Apr 6th 2006 9:05 pm

What utter shits!

Roll on May mate.......

D D

Clippy Apr 6th 2006 9:52 pm

Argh, how infurating!

I really can't understand the mindless vandalism - a couple of months ago I went out and someone had spray painted their 'tag' on the bonnet of my car! Big black letters! :mad:

Ialibu Apr 6th 2006 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
Argh, how infurating!

I really can't understand the mindless vandalism - a couple of months ago I went out and someone had spray painted their 'tag' on the bonnet of my car! Big black letters! :mad:

yep, it usually pisses me off when some jerk decides the Roller is their personal scribble board :p

DunRoaminTheUK Apr 7th 2006 12:35 am

1 Attachment(s)

This is the answer:

Anastasia Beaverhausen Apr 7th 2006 3:48 am

What a bugger Claire.

Chin up, not long to go

Juliecabs Apr 7th 2006 4:05 am

So sorry to hear this hun,
Won't be long now till you're off though.
Julie. x

DebraH Apr 7th 2006 8:26 am

[QUOTE=tracey.d]something written on the bonnet with ? a key. Looked like mum or something (probably wasnt that, but couldnt make it out). Theres no excuse.

No you're probably right - mum is all they can spell :D

Louise M Apr 7th 2006 8:44 am

I parked my car outside the hospital on wednesday in a proper space, close to the kerb. Security called me at lunch time and told me it had been hit by a BUS. Of course it didn't stop. The wing mirror and mounting was ripped off and the paintwork damaged.
£171!!! Just to replace and fix the mirror and casing.
Have been told by my insurance co. that if I claim I will lose my no claims. Nice
Am trying to get the money off the bus co. I should be so lucky.

:mad: :mad: