Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

Wikiposts

i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Wink i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

Hi ,
Went With My Neighbour & Her Little Girl Last Nite To The New Community Centre At Kawana To See Shannon Noll For Those Of You Who Are Wondering Who The Hell I'm Talking About - He Was Runner Up In The Aussie Idol & Couple Yrs Ago & Was Supported By Dan England [think He Came Third In Last Yrs Comp ]
Anyway Just Wanted To Say What A Great Nite It Was , There Were Lots Of Little Shannon Fans Which Was Good To See , A Nice Family Nite .
I Though What A Great Guy He Seems , There Were Signs Around As Usual Saying No Cameras Etc , Well I Have Never Seen So Many Camera Phone Etc Going Off , But He Was Great & Posed For Lots Of Pics , Putting Thumbs Up, A Good Entertainer & He Can Sing ,
Dan Was A Great Support . A Girl Even Got Up On Stage & Proposed To Her Boyfriend !!!
Lets Hope They Get More Live Gigs ,
Hey I Know He Is Not Everyones Cup Of T & I Only Went Really As My Neighbour Like Him , But I Had A Great Nite .

Just Wondering If Any Other Be Members Were There ?

I Was Sitting Next To A Women [ But I Forget Her Name ]& Her Daughter Whom I Have Meet Briefly Before & I Know She Sometime Look On Expats So I Just Wanted To Say It Was Great Seeing U Again & Enjoyed Chatting , Oh & I Told Kev About Him Not Being The Only Jon Otway Fan !!! Lol .

Anyway Folks That All For Now Xx Debs Xx
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

I hate Shannon noll and would like to torture him.

Anyway folks that's all for now Xx Fraser Xx
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:12 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser

Nah Shannon Nolls not all that bad, his last song, now i run think it was called was ok
ive got an excuse to listen to him becasue my daughter likes him
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:37 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

My kids watched him in The Galleria...they liked him...me I could of pulled my eye balls out.....
Old Jul 18th 2006, 4:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't comment on the music, but someone tell him to shave that stupid little tuff of hair off his chin please
Old Jul 18th 2006, 5:50 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Can't comment on the music, but someone tell him to shave that stupid little tuff of hair off his chin please
"Oi! Shanno! Get rid of that bum fluff on yer chin. Pen wants a snog but doesn't wanna get a rash."
Old Jul 18th 2006, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debreeve

Just Wondering If Any Other Be Members Were There ?
nO, wE couldn'T makE iT.
doeS anyonE knoW iF he'S cominG tO tasmaniA?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

Originally Posted by fraser

I've never seen Shannon Noll, but if he's anything to do with that stupid "Australian Idol" show, I agree with fraser as a matter of principle.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:01 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: i went to see SHANNON NOLL last nite "great" .

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
nO, wE couldn'T makE iT.
doeS anyonE knoW iF he'S cominG tO tasmaniA?
LOL...
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
"Oi! Shanno! Get rid of that bum fluff on yer chin. Pen wants a snog but doesn't wanna get a rash."
Not so loud Jeez, can I have no secrets here
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:07 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Not so loud Jeez, can I have no secrets here
oh alright, did you notice that i've had a shave today?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by gedge
oh alright, did you notice that i've had a shave today?
You missed a bit!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:05 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

You actually paid to see this bloke?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:24 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
You actually paid to see this bloke?
Ha Ha LMAO...