I want to go home

Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:49 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want to go home

Originally Posted by janeyray
Midget Gems (the black ones are now black current! ) and Strawberry Bon Bons work wonders.

Now thats just not on the black ones are the only reason i used to buy midget gems!licorice-yum! please tell me the sports mixtures black ones are still the same??

Donna.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:25 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by madsad
Now thats just not on the black ones are the only reason i used to buy midget gems!licorice-yum! please tell me the sports mixtures black ones are still the same??

Donna.
No they are blackcurrant too !!! I do miss the licorice though, maybe they should mix them!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

No they are blackcurrant too !!! I do miss the licorice though, maybe they should mix them!
If you buy the box from the cash & carry, they're still liquorice flavoured, while the ones in packets are blackcurrant . I only know this because my hubby loves the old type and I had to look everywhere for them for Xmas .
TJ
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:28 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Awh no !! They were my one favourite,Well its maybe a good thing in a way,ive lost many a filling chewing on them! I used to love Black Jacks dont tell me they are blackcurrant too?!

Donna.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 10:54 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Awh no !! They were my one favourite,Well its maybe a good thing in a way,ive lost many a filling chewing on them! I used to love Black Jacks dont tell me they are blackcurrant too?!

Donna.
Lions still make original Midget Gems. Got my order in for some from the UK.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 10:55 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be
not nice
when you're depressed, you dont need sarcy comments.

scared - i hope a lot of helpful people have pm'd you. i havent pm'd because i live in perth so dont know how useful itd be. please meet up with those in your area - make sure you see someone every day - even if its just going to the shops
feel free to pm me and if you want a chat, ill give you my tel no
c x
So I can't have an opinion because she's allegedly depressed?? - although as yet this seems to be a self/forum diagnosis, not a medical one
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Lions still make original Midget Gems. Got my order in for some from the UK.
Well thats good to know! before we left i noticed Lions had actually started selling them in packets instead of having to buy them by the quarter in pokes.
The British shop here sells them by the quarter,last time hubby got me some & i think they cost about $7.

Donna.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:12 am
Banned

Well thats good to know! before we left i noticed Lions had actually started selling them in packets instead of having to buy them by the quarter in pokes.
The British shop here sells them by the quarter,last time hubby got me some & i think they cost about $7.

Donna.
Where is this shop?? - Bray Park isn't too far from us - we're in Deception Bay. $7 a quarter is still worth it LOL
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:24 am

Where is this shop?? - Bray Park isn't too far from us - we're in Deception Bay. $7 a quarter is still worth it LOL

The British shop is in Redcliffe,Teddies n Sweets its called.

Donna.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:27 am
Banned

Donna.
Tikkety-Boo - just down the road - I'm off on a hunt tomorrow
Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:30 am
ABCDiamond

Donna.
QLD : Redcliffe - English Sweets and Teddies, Walk Arcade, Shop 7, Redcliffe Pde, Redcliffe. 07 3283 7327

UK Food

Old Jan 19th 2006, 5:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
QLD : Redcliffe - English Sweets and Teddies, Walk Arcade, Shop 7, Redcliffe Pde, Redcliffe. 07 3283 7327

UK Food
As always a mine of information - do you ever get out of the house??? LOL
Old Jan 19th 2006, 6:24 am
ABCDiamond

As always a mine of information - do you ever get out of the house??? LOL
I actually surprise myself !! I've had a very busy day today though, took the wife to the station, took her car to the garage, walked back !! Went shopping, swimming, back to the garage, made dinner, picked her up at the station, did a load of odds and ends on the computer and sold a house today.

And I feel really relaxed

Old Jan 19th 2006, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I actually surprise myself !! I've had a very busy day today though, took the wife to the station, took her car to the garage, walked back !! Went shopping, swimming, back to the garage, made dinner, picked her up at the station, did a load of odds and ends on the computer and sold a house today.

And I feel really relaxed
Is it not raining at your end ABC? It has been leathering it down here,garden is flushing down onto the pavement,pool has overflowed again! after hubby topping it up yesterday
Not much thunder,just wet & miserable!

Donna.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 6:46 am
ABCDiamond

Is it not raining at your end ABC? It has been leathering it down here,garden is flushing down onto the pavement,pool has overflowed again! after hubby topping it up yesterday
Not much thunder,just wet & miserable!

Donna.
It's been raining a bit, but not much, especially compared to what you've had

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.