Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I reckon Polly has landed...

I reckon Polly has landed...

Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: I reckon Polly has landed...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're trying very hard to put a damper on my trip aren't you, perhaps you'd prefer it if I was my (normal) depressed self........
Good job you're not in Scotland Lovely where i am, fancy meeting for a beer
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Talking Re: I reckon Polly has landed...

You're trying very hard to put a damper on my trip aren't you, perhaps you'd prefer it if I was my (normal) depressed self........
No need to be depressed about it when you're next to UK Pubs was just pointing out that my earlier predicted severe weather did turn up after posters thought my prediction was out. Don't think I put a damper on your hollies either as think you remained at the dry end of the country...
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:42 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
No need to be depressed about it when you're next to UK Pubs was just pointing out that my earlier predicted severe weather did turn up after posters thought my prediction was out. Don't think I put a damper on your hollies either as think you remained at the dry end of the country...
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bloke
I said there was severe weather about to hot UK the other day but I was a bit ahead of the 8 ball.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Still having a rave Polls?
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Still having a rave Polls?
Definitely
Apparently I am the best Aunty in the whole universe (kids are easily pleased these days!) and I'm still having a fab cider-fueled time. They let me loose on the red wine tonight which is never a good idea, could have my first hangover of the holiday tomorrow....!
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:14 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely
Apparently I am the best Aunty in the whole universe (kids are easily pleased these days!) and I'm still having a fab cider-fueled time. They let me loose on the red wine tonight which is never a good idea, could have my first hangover of the holiday tomorrow....!
Aw bless : Filling the taxman's coffers with Aussie dollars

I hope you're still enjoying your time there. We're due to return next weekend (). Refreshed, re-invigorated and determined to make the move before the year is out .
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:25 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Aw bless : Filling the taxman's coffers with Aussie dollars

I hope you're still enjoying your time there. We're due to return next weekend (). Refreshed, re-invigorated and determined to make the move before the year is out .
Time of my life mate, its brilliant! Loads of shopping, loads of laughs, couple of good drinking nights in sight before I go back, and a weekend in Brighton with my two favourite men
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely
What happened to Nu-Shooz?

It says "Account closed" ?!
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:57 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
What happened to Nu-Shooz?

It says "Account closed" ?!
Just what it says, she closed her account - think there's a thread in the Rovers Return.....I don't know any more than that.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just what it says, she closed her account - think there's a thread in the Rovers Return.....I don't know any more than that.
Yeah, seen it now.

Shame, she will be missed, but at least she is going for all the good reasons.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:14 pm
Home and Happy

Guess who's new home I went to se today.......and a couple of friends were there helping him move!
Attached Thumbnails I reckon Polly has landed...-p1010315.jpg   I reckon Polly has landed...-p1010316.jpg   I reckon Polly has landed...-p1010324.jpg   I reckon Polly has landed...-p1010325.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who's new home I went to se today.......and a couple of friends were there helping him move!
So where you staying sat night.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:43 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
So where you staying sat night.

Thats revenge for the comments on the thread about arse sizes
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats revenge for the comments on the thread about arse sizes
Im sure we can fit yer arse outside Camden tube station,covered with old newspapers,sleep well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.