British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   I reckon Polly has landed... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/i-reckon-polly-has-landed-661450/)

kporte Mar 30th 2010 12:11 pm

Re: I reckon Polly has landed...

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 8459804)
:thumbsup:

You found a rental then - good stuff :)

Yes, mutt too! not fussy about being near work, I will leave there when it suits! Be going into full time study next year so will just work away until then. had a few job offers actually but not interested!

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2010 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459819)
Yes, mutt too! not fussy about being near work, I will leave there when it suits! Be going into full time study next year so will just work away until then. had a few job offers actually but not interested!

Still goin ahead with the study plans? ;)

kporte Mar 30th 2010 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 8459821)
Still goin ahead with the study plans? ;)

Yes and have great support on it from someone........ Once I am out of hossy and over the op I will find another job until study. Och I may even just stay where I am, who knows.... only for a bit anyway.

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2010 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459835)
Yes and have great support on it from someone........ Once I am out of hossy and over the op I will find another job until study. Och I may even just stay where I am, who knows.... only for a bit anyway.

I'm sure you'll make all the right choices K :thumbsup:

kporte Mar 30th 2010 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 8459844)
I'm sure you'll make all the right choices K :thumbsup:

Nearly croaking it and my marriage collapsing has been the best thing ever for me! :lol:

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2010 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459849)
Nearly croaking it and my marriage collapsing has been the best thing ever for me! :lol:

;)

Pollyana Mar 30th 2010 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459764)
Alright Pol! You and me gonna be neighbours, I'm moving to Wooloowin!

Hey thats fab! That'll be brilliant - when's the house warming? Don't you dare have it before I get back!!
Bernie said he hopes it has two bedrooms as he needs somewhere to live when he gets back......:sneaky:

kporte Mar 30th 2010 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8459891)
Hey thats fab! That'll be brilliant - when's the house warming? Don't you dare have it before I get back!!
Bernie said he hopes it has two bedrooms as he needs somewhere to live when he gets back......:sneaky:

No chance! It's a share Pol, cutting costs with the study plans!! But Molly is welcome so all good!!

Bernieboy Mar 30th 2010 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459911)
No chance! It's a share Pol, cutting costs with the study plans!! But Molly is welcome so all good!!

Yeah like i want to live in a place resembling a GP's waiting room:rofl:

Pollyana Mar 30th 2010 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by kporte (Post 8459911)

So you've got room for the doggy, but not for Bernie.......have to put up that folding bed in my back garden again!

Bernieboy Mar 30th 2010 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8459934)
So you've got room for the doggy, but not for Bernie.......have to put up that folding bed in my back garden again!

Some friends i have eh,he only has room for a dog and you only have room for cider and a bush turkey:(

Pollyana Mar 30th 2010 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 8459976)
Some friends i have eh,he only has room for a dog and you only have room for cider and a bush turkey:(

I might be able to squeeze you in between those boxes of stuff I'm storing for someone..... ;) either that or I could always sell them......:p

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2010 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8459991)
I might be able to squeeze you in between those boxes of stuff I'm storing for someone..... ;) either that or I could always sell them......:p

I'd be able to knock him up a bed in the spare room - if he can handle the local rednecks that is :D

Pollyana Mar 30th 2010 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 8459995)
I'd be able to knock him up a bed in the spare room - if he can handle the local rednecks that is :D

That's brightened him up a bit :lol:

Bernieboy Mar 30th 2010 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 8459995)

I should have gone to specsavers,i read that you want me to knock you up in yer spare room watched by a load of rednecks:eek: