British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   I quit the forum..It seems to be a monopoly of one computer professional... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/i-quit-forum-seems-monopoly-one-computer-professional-619759/)

soapy© Jul 14th 2009 12:29 pm

Re: I quit the forum..It seems to be a monopoly of one computer professional...

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 7751223)
Moi?:confused::angel_smile:

read that post again lol

Sally Simpson Jul 14th 2009 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by soapy© (Post 7751291)
read that post again lol

I did! Am obviously in stoopid mode though Soaps so please explain!

scottishcelts Jul 14th 2009 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 7751404)
I did! Am obviously in stoopid mode though Soaps so please explain!

He canny,he's been oan the swallie again,noo he's pished and gettin himself aw confoozed noo :lol:

Sally Simpson Jul 14th 2009 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 7751463)
He canny,he's been oan the swallie again,noo he's pished and gettin himself aw confoozed noo :lol:

What's that you said now?:lol:

scottishcelts Jul 14th 2009 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 7751468)
What's that you said now?:lol:

He's as drunk as a skunk in the new forest :rofl:

asprilla Jul 14th 2009 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by fifty_pence (Post 7750932)
you seem to have a cosy little fan base around here waterman I'm not sure if they all mean what they say .. they are just messing about and I'm sure you are as well..your not really quitting cmon .. don't take it to heart I'm sure Australia needs you, and your water woman as well ...as does this forum .. your posts have been helpful and will always be appreciated and countless generations yet unborn will one day go through these archives and refer to your work..

Tonight I will go to sleep and dream of water woman.

I'd like to think that she's an exotic version of wonder woman, except with better powers and a skimpier outfit.

Sally Simpson Jul 14th 2009 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 7751476)
He's as drunk as a skunk in the new forest :rofl:

:thumbsup: Thanks SC!

Originally Posted by asprilla (Post 7751512)
Tonight I will go to sleep and dream of water woman.

I'd like to think that she's an exotic version of wonder woman, except with better powers and a skimpier outfit.

:rofl:

romeosd Jul 14th 2009 3:52 pm

It seems that the man did a great mistake as everyone laughing at him, whether he/she knows or doesn't know what is the issue here ?

With the respect to the Pinned Post of the founder of this Forums - Sue

we need to accept and respect others, and even if others broke the site rules, we may ignore him/her or moderators can disable his/her account if he/she is entitled for that.

No one is perfect and everyone has problems in his character, I feel that what's going here is not more than "MultiCulture Collision".

We hope such things in OZ are not much there.
I hope also not to have a continous attack on this post while I said nothing to make anyone upset, Just if you don't like what I said "I do Apologise" And Please skip me and my posts which are very few, probably you are more civilized and your philosophy is great.

I am wondering to see another more serious threads closed immediately!

Thanks
Romeo

scottishcelts Jul 14th 2009 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by romeosd (Post 7751911)
It seems that the man did a great mistake as everyone laughing at him, whether he/she knows or doesn't know what is the issue here ?

we need to accept and respect others, and even if others broke the site rules, we may ignore him/her or moderators can disable his/her account if he/she is entitled for that.

No one is perfect and everyone has problems in his character, I feel that what's going here is not more than "MultiCulture Collision".

I hope also not to have a continous attack on this post while I said nothing to make anyone upset, Just if you don't like what I said "I do Apologise" And Please skip me and my posts which is very few, probably you are more civilized and your philosophy is great.

Thanks
Romeo

Que?

Ka Ora! Jul 14th 2009 4:10 pm

Forum Great Need more N N N rgy Got to type more

Off Fridge Beer More:blink:

asprilla Jul 14th 2009 10:13 pm

I hope also not to have a continous attack on this post while I said nothing to make anyone upset, Just if you don't like what I said "I do Apologise" And Please skip me and my posts which are very few, probably you are more civilized and your philosophy is great.

Thanks
Romeo

Romeo, I don't think there is any malice intended. It is all a bit of lighthearted fun.

There are lots of people on this forum who don't have English as a first language. There are lots of cultures here and they do get along. But I don't think that is really the issue. Whether they speak English or not, if a person starts a thread about quitting the forum as a form of protest then it is likely to raise a few giggles....especially if the reasons for doing so appear to be nonsensical.

:thumbup:

Tony the pilot Jul 14th 2009 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7747011)
I quit the forum since it seems to be a monopoly of a selfish computer professional N his friends..who does not care others...N pretends that australian migration seems to be their monopoly N they are only educated,,N wealthy...I retire since am not happy with their comments N behaviour.Good Bye.

Hey Waterman don't quit...The place is full of muppets-they just go on one when they see a chink in you armor, and invariably there sycophants join the chase..Just stick with your game!!!

Centurion Jul 15th 2009 2:50 am

Instead of closing a serious thread, I'm going to close this one. Its run its course and certainly provided some cheer in gloomy economic times. I would even say that its gone off topic, but I'm not really sure what the topic was to begin with :)