Wikiposts

I need a Wii...

Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:07 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default I need a Wii...

Anyone else going to give in to their inner child and buy one of these (for the sake of the kids ) on 7th December??

I can't wait to have a go!

http://uk.wii.com/

and

http://wii.nintendo.com/index.html
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need a Wii...

Originally Posted by stevemich
Anyone else going to give in to their inner child and buy one of these (for the sake of the kids ) on 7th December??

and

Nooooooooooooooooo!

OMG, now you can bowl from the comfort of your lounge room! Why go out at all? Avoid ALL human contact!
What a bonus these will be when Bird Flu hits.

http://uk.wii.com/movies/08/
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:16 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Nooooooooooooooooo!

OMG, now you can bowl from the comfort of your lounge room! Why go out at all? Avoid ALL human contact!
What a bonus these will be when Bird Flu hits.

http://uk.wii.com/movies/08/
Hey - the old git bowling is me - so be careful what you say
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

Hey - the old git bowling is me - so be careful what you say
I don't know if you read Philip K Dick (Bladerunner/Electric Sheep) but this is exactly the sort of thing that he had nightmares about in the future.... I'm with him.

So, when you say you moved here for the outdoor lifestyle...

I can tell this is Steve... what does Mich think of your plans?

This is the perfect gift for an agoraphobic...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:24 pm
Full Throttle

I don't know if you read Philip K Dick (Bladerunner/Electric Sheep) but this is exactly the sort of thing that he had nightmares about in the future.... I'm with him. I AM you wourst nightmare

So, when you say you moved here for the outdoor lifestyle...
Outdoors when not too hot or dark (but yes - fair point!)

I can tell this is Steve... what does Mich think of your plans?
Thrilled ( ) I keep telling her it will develop Ellie's hand-eye coordination!

This is the perfect gift for an agoraphobic...
I could try and justify it by saying I will get more excersise than if iu were to play regular console games!

There - I've convinced myself!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

I could try and justify it by saying I will get more excersise than if iu were to play regular console games!

There - I've convinced myself!

You could stop playing regular console games and switch the TV off and go for a real bowling alley with the kids...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:36 pm
Full Throttle

You could stop playing regular console games and switch the TV off and go for a real bowling alley with the kids...
Ellie is only coming up to 3, and would probably forget to let go of the ball!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

Ellie is only coming up to 3, and would probably forget to let go of the ball!!
Oh excuses, excuses.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:49 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

and

We have the eye toy for the plastation, had an hilarious Christmas day last year everyone trying to do the assault courses, getting a right sweat on Son loves the bowling on it, and the dj and assault course has him in hysterics and wears him out That's the only time we ever use the playstation though probably once a month (before ipom tells me off )
Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Old Oct 19th 2006, 6:54 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

and

Make sure you pre-order it. I'm heading off to Myers next week to order mine (whoops, sorry, I meant the boy's).

Jane
p.s. we'll have to wait a little while for the good games. Zelda is the only launch game I'll be buying.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:24 am
Full Throttle

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
Make sure you pre-order it. I'm heading off to Myers next week to order mine (whoops, sorry, I meant the boy's).

Jane
p.s. we'll have to wait a little while for the good games. Zelda is the only launch game I'll be buying.
I pre-ordered at Toys R Us - put $50 deposit and get a free game (as well as the bundled Wii Sports) on launch..
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:35 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

I pre-ordered at Toys R Us - put $50 deposit and get a free game (as well as the bundled Wii Sports) on launch..
Did they give you a price? At Myer they're guessing $399 and you get $600 worth of Nintendo vouchers. I know I won't use all of them but I will use some, cos you only get one of each kind of controller with the WII so I'll need more.

Jane
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:12 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

I don't know if you read Philip K Dick
are you a fan?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gedge
are you a fan?
A fan? Not sure I could be described as one, but I like his stuff, yes, though some of it is too trippy. I like a lot of science fiction, Asmimov, Greg Bear etc, amongst other genres.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.