Reload this Page >

I need somewhere to stay!!

Wikiposts

I need somewhere to stay!!

Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

barnseyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I need somewhere to stay!!

Hi my family and I are on our way to Sydney, I have a student visa for 3 years we are looking to rent when we arrive but need somewhere to stay as a base while we hunt for a house to rent, Hotels seem very expensive, any ideas? I have heard you can get very short term lets for this purpose!

Regards Richard
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:33 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need somewhere to stay!!

Hi Barnsey, some friends of mine have just stayed at an apartment in a converted hotel, very close to Hyde Park in the city.

It seems very reasonably-priced and they were pleasantly surprised with the quality. They only stayed a couple of weeks but the rate gets the longer you stay.

http://www.theoaksgroup.com.au/Property.aspx?sid=11
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:15 am
Just Joined

barnseyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone heard of: www.shortstays.net they seem reasonable does anyone know any other similar companies?

Regards

Barnsey
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by barnseyboy
Hi my family and I are on our way to Sydney, I have a student visa for 3 years we are looking to rent when we arrive but need somewhere to stay as a base while we hunt for a house to rent, Hotels seem very expensive, any ideas? I have heard you can get very short term lets for this purpose!

Regards Richard
Try a motel in Sydney. You get family accom, plus basic cooking facilities in some.
If you really want to keep your budget low, look at hiring a cabin on a campsite.
Google for 'motels Sydney' or the suburb you want if you know it.

Camping/cabin:

http://www.totaltravel.com.au/travel...ectory/caravan
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:09 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish this bloody edit thing wasn't time limited. My typo is going to drive me barmy now.

You know what I meant to say.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:11 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seasider
I wish this bloody edit thing wasn't time limited. My typo is going to drive me barmy now.

You know what I meant to say.
I didn't even notice it.... (for once)