Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I need The Dog Whisperer!!

I need The Dog Whisperer!!

Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: I need The Dog Whisperer!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I bloody well need some help for my kelpie who has a penchant for chewing/sucking on his bed and his duvet. Even the 'ah ah' noise - he will stop and then discreetly put his snout down and start sucking on the duvet.

He chews the canvas off his bed as well even with bitter spray, chilli sauce etc.

Let me tell you that a stuffed dog bed goes a long long way.....

Oh god! Chewing frenzy!!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

She is a very petite and tiny little bitch isnt she? She doesnt look like shes got it in her.

She is isnt she??? And she is sssooooo pretty, but just got a terrible temper!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Oh god! Chewing frenzy!!!
Chewing frenzy and digging frenzy.

Not as innocent as he looks.
Attached Thumbnails I need The Dog Whisperer!!-100_0119.jpg  
Old May 11th 2009, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

ok, its been 3 weeks since her surgery, the first week was nightmare, she was soooo bad tempered. All Lampard had to do was look at her and she was across the room like a greyhound out the trap trying to kill him.
I was really worried, not only because of her behaviour, but she had just had major surgery and was bloody fighting!!

Anyway, the past week has been bliss!!! She has calmed right down and has not attacked lamps in ages. In fact she is very 'pally' with him at the moment, curling snug up to him of a night.
Fingers crossed for the future!!
Old May 11th 2009, 12:37 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

I am so pleased to hear that. Hope the peace remains for a long time
Old May 11th 2009, 1:54 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
ok, its been 3 weeks since her surgery, the first week was nightmare, she was soooo bad tempered. All Lampard had to do was look at her and she was across the room like a greyhound out the trap trying to kill him.
I was really worried, not only because of her behaviour, but she had just had major surgery and was bloody fighting!!

Anyway, the past week has been bliss!!! She has calmed right down and has not attacked lamps in ages. In fact she is very 'pally' with him at the moment, curling snug up to him of a night.
Fingers crossed for the future!!
Bloody hell, that is amazing.