Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i nearly shat in the pool

i nearly shat in the pool

Old Dec 26th 2008, 5:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default i nearly shat in the pool

check your pool
Attached Files
Old Dec 26th 2008, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i nearly shat in the pool

Originally Posted by steve`o
check your pool
Always test the water first mate............................... with the missus
Old Dec 26th 2008, 6:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

check your pool
<snort>
Old Dec 26th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Yep....think that would have made me shit my pants too
Old Dec 26th 2008, 10:40 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

We get loads of the red-bellied black snakes round here - some truly mammoth ones. The other morning I was in our pool and I was picking up some of the large leaves from the evergreen tree in the corner. I picked up a couple of these leaves and was wading down the pool to chuck 'em over the fence ... when a ****ing great spider leaps off the leaf and starts walking jesus-like across the pool with his front legs up in the air like he wanted to get me a bite. Quick splash and a few friendly waves towards the skimmer box and he was sorted, but he scared the living shit out of me
Old Dec 26th 2008, 1:11 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..I think you already did...but case of worms
Old Dec 26th 2008, 6:04 pm
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all

oh my god!! i think i may never swim in oz... I already didn't when I went in May because someone told me just beforehand about all the nasty crawlies that you can get in the ocean...

Well done for not having a heart attack!
Old Dec 27th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Have you been in the pool since Steve`O? I'm not surprised you nearly did, I reckon I would have.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:18 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Have you been in the pool since Steve`O? I'm not surprised you nearly did, I reckon I would have.
yep had a good look first though
Old Dec 27th 2008, 11:32 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had a swimming pool, snake or no snake.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 11:37 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

blimey was just going to pm you on tother side to see if you fancied a beer while we are here
Old Dec 27th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

check your pool
hmmmm only live the other side of the highway from you. Will be checking the pool before diving in from now on.

Also congratulations by putting it back into its natural habitat and not killing it after all it only wanted a swim.

Sunshine23
Old Dec 27th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Don't blame you!
Old Dec 28th 2008, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine23
hmmmm only live the other side of the highway from you. Will be checking the pool before diving in from now on.

Also congratulations by putting it back into its natural habitat and not killing it after all it only wanted a swim.

Sunshine23
I would have put it back into the natural habitat....just not mine....
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:20 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by sunshine23

Sunshine23
what is it with me and snakes ????
just been walking up and down the garden ( talking to a customer on the mobile ) when
wooaahhh i pulled up sharpish as a beautiful snake about a metre long came out of the undergrowth around one of the trees
it had grey sides an orange back and yellow flashes either side of its face and huge eyes, it reared up flicking its tongue in and out and i froze and we just stayed there for a couple of minutes looking at one and other, it slowly stated to move away so i walked slowly backwards and like a flash it shot off back into the undergrowth
phew !!!

having looked it up in the book its a yellow faced whip snake

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~sofar/id146.htm

another one thats says venomous but not considered a danger to humans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.