Wikiposts

I Like Australia

Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:26 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Like Australia

Originally Posted by Grayling
The phrase 'pots and kettles' springs to mind
It's ok Grayling, you should see the quality of the kids that get taught here, 14 year olds by the bucket loads that can't even read let alone hold a pen.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You'd know

How the devil are you Gray. Missed you. Where are you - back in the hills or over here
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:28 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Like Australia

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
<snort>PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, if I can karma you....I will!! So well deserved for that....<cracking up laughing here, for real>
Aways a pleasure, Hels.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You'd know

How the devil are you Gray. Missed you. Where are you - back in the hills or over here
Back in civilisation thank you
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:32 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Aways a pleasure, Hels.

No, the pleasure is mine......or it would be, but I am deficient...so I wouldn't know if it was pleasurable, or not....allegedly....
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Back in civilisation thank you
Ahhh, so you moved to the Gold Coast in the end
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, so you moved to the Gold Coast in the end
I was there last week...back in god's own country now....in the hills
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

I was there last week...back in god's own country now....in the hills
Should have shouted, I might have given you a glass of water
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:40 am
Bitter and twisted

Should have shouted, I might have given you a glass of water
Didn't really stop...was on my way to Byron bay.

Drove through the GC a few times....stopped for a walk at Hinze dam.

May be back soon ....have to fill up on proper beer first
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Forget about the pots and kettles, its more of a case of
buckets, as in

'there's a hole in my bucket Dear Lisa, Dear Lisa".
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Didn't really stop...was on my way to Byron bay.

Drove through the GC a few times....stopped for a walk at Hinze dam.

May be back soon ....have to fill up on proper beer first
Fair enough. Only drink Vodka or the odd Bud myself and they don't mess around with them Not a great fan of Byron myself, nicer places around here.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Fair enough. Only drink Vodka or the odd Bud myself and they don't mess around with them Not a great fan of Byron myself, nicer places around here.
Quite liked Ballina....found the bits of the GC I saw a bit too built up.

Will probably end up in Brisbane or on the Sunshine coast (Noosa maybe).

In the process of arranging gainful employment so that may have to be a factor
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by arkon
Oh and for the record now that we have had very 1st hand experience of the schooling system out here there is no way my boy is ever going to school here whilst I have a hole in my ass. I won't get mad at you vash any more or any other Australian adult as I now fully understand how and why you are all deficient and it's not your fault it's the schooling system here, and I now feel quite sorry for you all
For the record, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development statistics rate educational attainment in Oz higher than the UK in most sectors, including a significantly higher percentage of people attending university.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Exile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
arkon!

Long time, no pointless whinging session about non-existent problems in apocryphal stories from the fertile soil of your boundless imagination.

You never quite got around to telling us the name of that school which allegedly sends its pupils on 3-4 field trips a week... or the name of the dealer who allegedly screwed you on your caravan and trailer deal... or the name of the shop which allegedly didn't have workboots and wouldn't get them in for another month... or the name of the shop which never has any cattle feed in stock.

Etc.
Are you suggesting that people who relate negative experiences they had in Australia must, by definition, be liars? Surely it cannot be, as that would make you seem like an offensive, blinkered, deluded fool.

Just because someone posts about personal experiences and doesn't publish a detailed bibliography of names and sources dragged off the internet doesn't mean it's all made up. Not everybody has to use google as a substitute for thinking.

This is not a court of law, so why should people have to post proof to back up personal experiences? Or are you now issuing writs for slandering Australia?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 1:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Ooooerrrr....
watch he doent try to slip the hand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.