Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I know it's not the first BE wedding, but....

I know it's not the first BE wedding, but....

Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know it's not the first BE wedding, but....

So glad for you and Loose; you deserve some happiness Bundy and it looks like you've found it

Many congrats to you both, sounds like it all went perfectly

Good luck for the future.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Bless you both and congratulations, I love a happy ending
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

From one smutty waffler to another - many, many congratulations

This is the one I've been waiting for.

Loose me ol mate, I don't know how you managed to scrape the transfer fee together but you got yourself a steal. Every man needs a washer woman and to get some eye candy too is a bonus. The grin on your face says it all. Good job Bundy was holding your hand when cutting the cake otherwise I reckon everyone would have been eating pulp.

Bundy, you do look as stunning and vivacious as ever. I know you'll look after each other and will be very happy. Now, when do we get to see the pictures of the consumation..........I need to check the boys style

My words of wisdom are that it's okay for couples to lose their temper - just not at the same time. I speak from experience of course. Da Boss is always losing it with me but I just grin and bare it so we get by.

Shite, this has made the lion feel really good. I'm gonna break open a bottle of my favourite Italian red tonight to celebrate.

Cool cats
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bundy
Here's me and the hubby - yes, it's Loose, for those that remember (he used to knock about on the Oz forum and was a protegee of the Bix-Grayling school of waffle and smut)

And yes, Loose and I first *met* here on the forum, back in the heady days of 2004. We got married in Jersey on 30 September.

These are rubbish photos though - promise to post some decent ones later.

Congratulatons to you both. What a beautiful couple you make.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. The photos are lovely and you look gorgeous
Old Oct 29th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

You look lovely Bundy..............hope you both will be very happy.xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 29th 2006, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

How wonderful for you both.

I love hearing "how we met"stories.....and it's great to know that BE members are finding futures together!!

Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Now, when do we get to see the pictures of the consumation..........I need to check the boys style
Let me assure you, the boy's style was nothing short of spectacular
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Let me assure you, the boy's style was nothing short of spectacular
Shouldn't that be a as well?!!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:44 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Here's me and the hubby - yes, it's Loose, for those that remember (he used to knock about on the Oz forum and was a protegee of the Bix-Grayling school of waffle and smut)

And yes, Loose and I first *met* here on the forum, back in the heady days of 2004. We got married in Jersey on 30 September.

Congratulations Bundy and Loose....may you have a lifetime of love , luck and happiness
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Shouldn't that be a as well?!!!

Lol, or a :scared:
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
OMG Bundy! Congratulations to you and Loose! Last time I heard he was on the loose in Darwin (well, what I mean is, last time I saw him post on BE). Have you brought him back to more temperate climes then?

Wishing you a wonderful life together.....wherever in the world you end up.

HP

Erm, yes, it's a long and complicated story but neither of us are in Australia now. We live in Yorkshire instead - it was Loose that tempted me up from the temperate climes of Cambridge when he came back from Darwin.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

lovely, lovely photos. congratulations.

Just curious when and what was it like when you first met in person
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Margaret3
lovely, lovely photos. congratulations.

Just curious when and what was it like when you first met in person
It was in July 2004 at Loose's off-to-Oz leaving do, and it was like meeting a long-lost friend
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:54 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.