Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I know I am sad but look who I met today!

I know I am sad but look who I met today!

Old Mar 6th 2009, 7:57 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default I know I am sad but look who I met today!

How hot are the personal trainers from Biggest Loser! It doesn't happen often but I was lost for words.
Attached Thumbnails I know I am sad but look who I met today!-dsc00133-medium-.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Re: I know I am sad but look who I met today!

Makes me sad too then as I like them.
Would love to be as fit as them, never in a million years though ! Too much hard work (says she sitting on the computer drinking a nice cold beer-hic)
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:17 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

He's lovely yummy!!!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Which one is you?
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:57 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
How hot are the personal trainers from Biggest Loser! .
Come on then give us a clue??

Some sort of exercise programme in OZ i guess???

Dougie
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Which one is you?
I wish I was her
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I wish I was her
Thats ok, I wish I was him.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:05 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Come on then give us a clue??

Some sort of exercise programme in OZ i guess???

Dougie
Yes, I thought they had the biggest loser in the UK too.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:24 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Yes, I thought they had the biggest loser in the UK too.

Thought i may have heard a similar title somewhere before but canny say i have ever seen it on telly thou

Is it me thou or does your mate on the right of the picture look like she has had some work done??

Dougie
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: I know I am sad but look who I met today!

How hot are the personal trainers from Biggest Loser! It doesn't happen often but I was lost for words.
I looked like him.............once.......many years ago...........boo hoo what happened
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You look absolutely fantastic in that photo. Glad you ended up going to see them.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:08 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You look great NB.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

oh i forgot to tell you she is me and thats my otherhalf
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
You look great NB.
Ditto He's ok but she's a bit intense for my liking - she scares me
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ditto He's ok but she's a bit intense for my liking - she scares me
thanks i do have feelings you know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.