Reload this Page >

I know that crime happens every where, but

Wikiposts

I know that crime happens every where, but

Old Jun 27th 2006, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough
Default I know that crime happens every where, but

when it is right on your door step. This incident happened 5 min where I live. I just can not wait to put the house up for sale and move.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5122204.stm
Old Jun 27th 2006, 6:27 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I know that crime happens every where, but

Originally Posted by zimbo70
when it is right on your door step. This incident happened 5 min where I live. I just can not wait to put the house up for sale and move.

It can happen anywhere.

LJJ
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: I know that crime happens every where, but

I used to go to Leyton Senior High School for Girls (now Leytonstone School), it was a little rough around the edges but mostly good families in the area then (many many moons ago!)

Mind you I now live in a North East area renowned for trouble, a couple of minutes away from where the poor little girl got snatched from her bath over christmas.

I cant wait to get visa, sell up and move to a country with SPACE! It just seems we are living on top of everyone!

Anyway rant over!

Paula
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

emu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of lightemu72 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, it's always good to remember that there is absolutely no crime anywhere in Australia. You can leave your door wide open and know that your expensive plasma TV will still be there when you return.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emu72
Yes, it's always good to remember that there is absolutely no crime anywhere in Australia. You can leave your door wide open and know that your expensive plasma TV will still be there when you return.
Another thread you don't bother reading properly. Read the title. I think they know. Don't bother trying to be clever when you obviously don't have the brain cells for it
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

What's your problem ? Troll or what ? You seem to have joined yesterday just to be nasty ?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Arkon? Is that you?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:54 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Downies
I cant wait to get visa, sell up and move to a country with SPACE! It just seems we are living on top of everyone!
So do most people in modern Australia. Come & have a look at a modern Australian housing 'development' & you'll know what I mean.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

RE crime.2 Sundays ago a young man was kicked to death by a gang of youths at a club day . Last week another man was stabbed to death after another Sunday drinking day out.Another was put in to intensive care after the football.And a young mother was walking home pushing her pram after dropping her child of at school at 10am, and she was punched in the face. so they could take her mobile. and this is just in a 10mile radius of a small town.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:14 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Arkon? Is that you?
funny, very funny
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Downies
I used to go to Leyton Senior High School for Girls (now Leytonstone School), it was a little rough around the edges but mostly good families in the area then (many many moons ago!)

Mind you I now live in a North East area renowned for trouble, a couple of minutes away from where the poor little girl got snatched from her bath over christmas.

Anyway rant over!

Paula

Aw strewth, Paula ... I used to live just up the road in the UK, from one of the guys who was responsible for the London tube bombing. Shit happens everywhere. Don't think it's any better here. Where there are people, there are shits.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

trudi01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paka
RE crime.2 Sundays ago a young man was kicked to death by a gang of youths at a club day . Last week another man was stabbed to death after another Sunday drinking day out.Another was put in to intensive care after the football.And a young mother was walking home pushing her pram after dropping her child of at school at 10am, and she was punched in the face. so they could take her mobile. and this is just in a 10mile radius of a small town.
what small town?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:59 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

What about the poor girl in Perth. Makes my blood boil it does.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19618946-2,00.html

Goes to show that there is evil everywhere.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:22 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Another thread you don't bother reading properly. Read the title. I think they know. Don't bother trying to be clever when you obviously don't have the brain cells for it
I reckon 'emu' is one of the long-standing forum trolls, back with a new ID, ready to shit-stir.

Quack, quack quack ....
Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
So do most people in modern Australia. Come & have a look at a modern Australian housing 'development' & you'll know what I mean.
I know that the new developments are getting more and more like UK, but with our new life we are pulling out equity, looking for a house with a garden (huge novelty where I live) and then working like a b*st**d to keep it.

Will spend time and effort to look for our dream when we land - however willing to stay in a caravan if needs be while we are looking. I hope Oz isnt full by the time we get there!!

I must admit my OH hates the newbuilds here in the UK too - he has seen the build quality and size and wont have anything to do with them. Must be the same the world over.

Hope to be there soon.

Paula

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.