Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I know this aint the attitude but.........

I know this aint the attitude but.........

Old May 23rd 2008, 1:14 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know this aint the attitude but.........

Originally Posted by Margaret3
oh, hi karl, long time no speak, hows your BH, hope all is well
I don't head to the Aus forums much these days, and haven't been on BE that much lately, been a bit busy with work

Cas is in England, her Dad isn't well, but she's ok.

I still head up your way on Monday to go to Wesley College, and stop on for a coffee before....the Glen....must make you feelright at home
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yeah!!! Looks like you've got it.

As for your original question, I always try to go back to any threads I start and thank people for their help. Not that I start many threads, but if I ask for help then the least I can do is be grateful for people going out of their way for me.
Thankyou for your contribution Dorothy.

Thought I better say that in case Maggie forgets
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Oooooo, it works.
Never done that before.
Pen has taken my multiple quote virginity.
I do have to sleep tonight you know!
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Oooooo, it works.
Never done that before.
Pen has taken my multiple quote virginity.
It's a ploy to lower post counts
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. From virginity to multiples all in one go. That Pen is good.
Now you know how she obtained her Mod status
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. From virginity to multiples all in one go. That Pen is good.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:19 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i dont have the time to reply, also i have never got the hang of the multiquote bit on here, can anyone explain it in verrrrrrry simple terms
sorry I went for a lie down and missed this bit, you seem to have mastered it well now
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:21 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

does anyone on here wonder at times why they respond to posts or questions about oz, to find the OP never appears back for the answer or the OP isnt happy with your reply, so completely ignores it (especially on the nursing fourm bit).

I know, i know it aint sporting of me, and yes, i was grateful of help/replies when i was still in the u.k , so try to give a little back, but its an effort........
Give willingly at your own risk, expect no thanks, your dealing with brits and people looking for an impossible answer think of a nonresponse as a good answer, i'd say 5 out of 10 subscribers never emigrate- pinch of salt margaret dear
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Bix
Now you know how she obtained her Mod status
Oops, cat out of the bag. I was hoping people thought it was because I was helpful and kind and non judgemental and able to calm a crisis with a simple word Now they'll think I slept my way to the top
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oops, cat out of the bag. I was hoping people thought it was because I was helpful and kind and non judgemental and able to calm a crisis with a simple word Now they'll think I slept my way to the top
Do you part the waves at Coolangatta very often ?
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Now they'll think I slept my way to the top
I never touched you!
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt like they are busy at work so havent had time to reply and don't know how to give karma.

Other than that as in real life who cares I did my bit and if they ignoreit it's up to them As nurses this is one of the skills you need for your job

Ignore the ungrateful gits love many do appreciate the help you give
You want to try working in Health and Safety

Only want to take your advice once the horse has bolted......

But people are people and we love them none the less

Lau x
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone on here wonder at times why they respond to posts or questions about oz, to find the OP never appears back for the answer or the OP isnt happy with your reply, so completely ignores it (especially on the nursing fourm bit).

I know, i know it aint sporting of me, and yes, i was grateful of help/replies when i was still in the u.k , so try to give a little back, but its an effort........
I find it funny when you write a realistic/informed answer to something, eg construction jobs - reply market is slowing, lots of tradies looking for work now, and the OP will completly ignore you and thank the person who wrote I am a hairdresser but theres loads of houses going up round here so there must be loads of trade jobs

Know exactly what you mean.
Old May 24th 2008, 4:11 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jad n rich
I find it funny when you write a realistic/informed answer to something, eg construction jobs - reply market is slowing, lots of tradies looking for work now, and the OP will completly ignore you and thank the person who wrote I am a hairdresser but theres loads of houses going up round here so there must be loads of trade jobs

Know exactly what you mean.
lol, the melbourne thread is a classic example of this, people post really informative , realistic stuff , then someone comes on and says 'the sun always shines and your shit dont smell here, and they get more responses, than the poor bugger who's went out their way to do a bit of research to respond.
Old May 24th 2008, 4:18 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

lol, the melbourne thread is a classic example of this, people post really informative , realistic stuff , then someone comes on and says 'the sun always shines and your shit dont smell here, and they get more responses, than the poor bugger who's went out their way to do a bit of research to respond.

I'm hearing you....!

Response table...
1. Everything is terrific out here, streets paved with gold, job given at airport, living is free = gazzillion responses begging for more.
2. Metered response with realistic expectations, some research, some objectivity = expect to enter the black hole of thread death.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.