iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have a cunning plan...

Bloody Hell its kicking off already.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
What you've just said is totally out of order. I mean, are you just spoiling for a fight or what?

Yep, and I'm just gonna ignore people like her.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Any chance of having less threads killed but moved to Take it Outside instead?
Thats the other option, and it does happen, as you know. Some threads though will just collapse in there as the posters don't follow them, so closing is just as good. And there is also a vague hope that if threads just get shut, then people will stop and think in future before getting involved in a mud-chucking contest.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:11 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
God she's here already!!!

How the hell does she do it eh? I reckon she's got 10 computers on the go all at the same time!!
Nah... She watches the New Posts all time time... Or now perhaps the newly introduced Activity Ticker...
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

What you've just said is totally out of order. I mean, are you just spoiling for a fight or what?

I think it's the starting of a new thread immediately after a contentious thread has been closed, W.
People get fired up and it just carries on in the new thread.
I don't think it's necessarily anyone's fault... but the thread is here and therein lies the temptation.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:12 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly is out of order about that, Wayne?? That is my opinion...the way I see a public forum....

So now, if someone posts something, that others dont agree with, no one can say anything????

Thats just silly....
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:13 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
...And there is also a vague hope that if threads just get shut, then people will stop and think in future before getting involved in a mud-chucking contest...
Not a hope in hell...
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:14 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Why ignore me?? What have I said? I dont believe I abused you, or called you names....

Ohhhh right, I just didnt agree with you....yes....you ignore everyone that doesnt agree with you....
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Get off my thread you nasty evil people... we all know that my mission on here is to bring peace and light to all posters.

Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:17 pm
Timelord

Huh...?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Get off my thread you nasty evil people... we all know that my mission on here is to bring peace and light to all posters.

I hope you guys realise that in between waving my broomstick in anger, I am PMSL at some of these threads!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:19 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
What exactly is out of order about that, Wayne?? That is my opinion...the way I see a public forum....

So now, if someone posts something, that others dont agree with, no one can say anything????

Thats just silly....
Your opinion?? Your opinion???? Who the hell wants to hear about that?
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

I hope you guys realise that in between waving my broomstick in anger, I am PMSL at some of these threads!
Well it passes the day
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rodders39
Huh...?
Long story mate......don't ask!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too.my kids love it..they even post in my disguise and wind people up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.