I hate dieting

Old May 10th 2007, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate dieting

Originally Posted by midgetjan
ok - I'll try a small one

Tonight is unemployment eve
Cause tomorrow my full time job I leave.
My home is also "Up For Sale"
All shiny clean and scrubbed real pale

The joy I feel at leaving here
Has left me feeling rather queer
I love my home and my job
My head has just began to throb

But soon the deals will all be done
It's time to go and have some fun
It's time to step out and to venture
Life's a great fun new adventure

I'll raise my glass and drink a toast
To my friends on BE - who understand most
The ups and downs of immigration
The joys, the fears, the pure frustration!!!

Tomorrow is another day
Time to get up and to play
No more sitting in the rain
For life's about to begin again

And now I must conclude this ditty
Cause my poetry is pretty sh*tty
Don't expect another line
Cause I have got a huge glass o' wine
Jan that's so good
Old May 10th 2007, 9:01 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
No way! It's the best, mmmm I love it! Can't believe you don't like it

Alas I can't drink it on this damned diet
I could save it for you Just cant get to grip with wine at all....yuk!! Too much of a swwet tooth i think C x
Old May 10th 2007, 9:13 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
I could save it for you Just cant get to grip with wine at all....yuk!! Too much of a swwet tooth i think C x
try german wines
Old May 10th 2007, 9:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Doesn't Chris like it either?
Old May 10th 2007, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I really do

Why can't I be one of those skinny birds with hollow legs

Then don't do it.

Your options are to limit calories or increase your exercise every day to cause a calorie deficit.
IMO, exercise is the better way to go. If you lose weight by dieting, you don't increase your muscle mass. You just lose fat.
By exercising you increase muscle mass and therefore you need more calories to maintain that muscle mass - hence you burn more calories just to stay breathing and doing normal things.
So the question is, how much exercise do you want to fit into your life?
Old May 11th 2007, 7:14 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Then don't do it.

Your options are to limit calories or increase your exercise every day to cause a calorie deficit.
IMO, exercise is the better way to go. If you lose weight by dieting, you don't increase your muscle mass. You just lose fat.
By exercising you increase muscle mass and therefore you need more calories to maintain that muscle mass - hence you burn more calories just to stay breathing and doing normal things.
So the question is, how much exercise do you want to fit into your life?
Yes I know you are right I've lost a LOT of weight and had to lose it quickly, which I've done, still got a bit to go though, prob a couple of stone. I've done a fair bit of excercise along the way but of late it's been put on the back burner, I went a bit mad and over did it. I'm a very all or nothing kind of girl

I need to learn to find a happy medium with my excercise routine, I need excercise to fit into my life so it's not a chore. I need to not be such a lazy cow! I need to spend less time on t'internet too
Old May 11th 2007, 8:42 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

I really do

Why can't I be one of those skinny birds with hollow legs
Im fed up too...I have always had to diet hence I am the size I am years of dieting...
I am still trying to save up enough money to go on the cambridge or lighter life diet.
Old May 11th 2007, 10:00 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Am on the weight watchers diet and am in the right frame of mind at the moment. Have really got to grips with the points system and have kept some extra so that I can have a glass of champers tonight to celebrate our visa grant I lost 1 1/2 stones on WW after the birth of my first son so know I can do it when I want to!

Ive just done an hour of Tae Bo and although it was very boring, I know its necessary so forced myself not to come on here after the school run and did that instead!

13 weeks until we go to Oz so have only that time to transform myself into an Elle McPherson type beach babe
Old May 11th 2007, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by VikkiL
Am on the weight watchers diet and am in the right frame of mind at the moment. Have really got to grips with the points system and have kept some extra so that I can have a glass of champers tonight to celebrate our visa grant I lost 1 1/2 stones on WW after the birth of my first son so know I can do it when I want to!

Ive just done an hour of Tae Bo and although it was very boring, I know its necessary so forced myself not to come on here after the school run and did that instead!

13 weeks until we go to Oz so have only that time to transform myself into an Elle McPherson type beach babe
Yup weight watchers is a fab diet I've done it loads of times and can tell you the points in most foods without even checking I needed something a little more drastic this time but am constantly recommending ww to people who only have a bit of weight to lose - it's good because you can carry on with normal life and you can save points for a drink if you want or some choccy and you get extra points for excercise which is fab

Can't ever see me being a beach babe though, more of a beach ball
Old May 11th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Yup weight watchers is a fab diet I've done it loads of times and can tell you the points in most foods without even checking I needed something a little more drastic this time but am constantly recommending ww to people who only have a bit of weight to lose - it's good because you can carry on with normal life and you can save points for a drink if you want or some choccy and you get extra points for excercise which is fab

Can't ever see me being a beach babe though, more of a beach ball
Beach Ball no way, Ive just had a peek at your photo gallery. Deffinately a Beach Babe.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by samnsam
Beach Ball no way, Ive just had a peek at your photo gallery. Deffinately a Beach Babe.
well thank you that's very kind, I was feeling very brave when I put that photo up, I was taken over by the rush of the visa grant
Old May 11th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

well thank you that's very kind, I was feeling very brave when I put that photo up, I was taken over by the rush of the visa grant
Lol
Old May 11th 2007, 11:09 am
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Me too K, it's so not fair I have a friend who if she doesn't stuff her face she loses too much weight :curse:
Oh christ... you know that bugs me!!
You know , i've been watching the Katie (Jordan) and Peter Andre programme each week and that girl stuffs herself with crap (i know shes pregnant but admits to always having eaten rubbish) crisps, chips with mayo and cheese on blah blah and theres not a glimmer of cellulite on those legs or bum, not a flippin millimetre !! I'd only have to inhale the aroma of chips and mayo, cake or crisps and i'd put on a pound!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr :curse: :curse: :curse:
I'm only losing weight at the moment because i'm half starving myself !!
Geeeezzzzzzzzzzz i could kill for a Burger King bacon double cheese burger !!!!
M J
Old May 11th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by M J
You know , i've been watching the Katie (Jordan) and Peter Andre programme each week and that girl stuffs herself with crap (i know shes pregnant but admits to always having eaten rubbish) crisps, chips with mayo and cheese on blah blah and theres not a glimmer of cellulite on those legs or bum, not a flippin millimetre !! I'd only have to inhale the aroma of chips and mayo, cake or crisps and i'd put on a pound!!!
M J
Ah but did you know that Katie Price has already undergone quite a few surgical procedures such as face lift, liposuction to bum, thighs and stomach and she did say something else on a TV documentary but cant remember. I wouldnt look half bad if Id had these done too
Old May 11th 2007, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by M J
M J
Bread that's what I want, some lovely fresh bread and butter mmmmmmmmmm or even better some lovely buttery mashed potato - oooh cheese and potato mash, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm omg!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.