I hate.............

Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:15 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate.............

Originally Posted by toandfro
ok ok ok enough now it is just a turn of fraise but she is a funny man,I've never seen a man look like that heheheehehe

now no more
is it just me or does that wink look like a pained expression of constipation
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:58 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Man!!! oh that was funny
Cas you funny little man
Oi...you two...stop talking about me when I'm offline...explain yourselves !!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I keep threatening to do that.................. only the mop wouldn't be attached to the hoover, it would be stuck up my a**
Tracey

Oh I already have one up my arse mate. I'd just rather it was up the hoovers arse
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

30 yrs haven't got use to it yet and now it's contibuting to health issues
so i take it your a true oz, have you ever been to the u.k well yesterday we had 90 mph gale force winds which was scarey, from the months nov through till march early april we have cold cold days and nights where we have to have the central heating on and the fires turned full for the whole of each evening then we get the gas bills ;[ the only good thing about our winter is that we get the snow but that only lasts for a day or two then it turns to mush try kicking that off your shoes so i would say if you were here for a winter you would be booking that ticket back home to that sunshine we know you love so much
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:22 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
so i take it your a true oz, have you ever been to the u.k well yesterday we had 90 mph gale force winds which was scarey, from the months nov through till march early april we have cold cold days and nights where we have to have the central heating on and the fires turned full for the whole of each evening then we get the gas bills ;[ the only good thing about our winter is that we get the snow but that only lasts for a day or two then it turns to mush try kicking that off your shoes so i would say if you were here for a winter you would be booking that ticket back home to that sunshine we know you love so much
yes I have I was born UK then have just returned here after a 8yrs stint at home wish I had staryed there ,I know about cold days and nights I know its dark in winter
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:41 pm
A mile High

Location: Noosa, soon to be the US of A (for a little while anyway)
rebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to behold

yes I have I was born UK then have just returned here after a 8yrs stint at home wish I had staryed there ,I know about cold days and nights I know its dark in winter
if it is so bad here, then why dont you go back? what is the point of whining and telling everyone how crap the weather is when you would obviously prefer living in battered britain
like someone earlier said, if the weather makes it uncomfortable for you, then move someplace else that gives you a better standard of life. why be miserable and act the martyr, move and change things for yourself and be happy. why live somewhere that makes you miserable? you are fortunate that you have options, australia is a big place, or you could always move back over to the uk. the choice matey is yours

p.s have you met Arkon?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Really, so it gets cold in Britain.... Gosh, I never knew that

Being called an Aussie bet you nearly choked on your cornflakes.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:34 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Really, so it gets cold in Britain.... Gosh, I never knew that

Being called an Aussie bet you nearly choked on your cornflakes.
something so outrageous hasn't been said since I was accused of being part of toandfros clique!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:55 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
something so outrageous hasn't been said since I was accused of being part of toandfros clique!
you mean you're not?

Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rebabaros;4303249]if it is so bad here, then why dont you go back? what is the point of whining and telling everyone how crap the weather is when you would obviously prefer living in battered britainQUOTE]

'Battered Britain'??
You are kidding of course,you have to be! Have you read or even seen the news here lately?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 3:03 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=St.Georges Girl;4303762]
Originally Posted by rebabaros
if it is so bad here, then why dont you go back? what is the point of whining and telling everyone how crap the weather is when you would obviously prefer living in battered britainQUOTE]

'Battered Britain'??
You are kidding of course,you have to be! Have you read or even seen the news here lately?
BTW, my condolences toandfro. I think you might need more than one stiff drink to get over that insult.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 3:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
you mean you're not?

he wouldn't have me, I like Australians so that disqualifies me straight away.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:16 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebabaros
if it is so bad here, then why dont you go back? what is the point of whining and telling everyone how crap the weather is when you would obviously prefer living in battered britain
like someone earlier said, if the weather makes it uncomfortable for you, then move someplace else that gives you a better standard of life. why be miserable and act the martyr, move and change things for yourself and be happy. why live somewhere that makes you miserable? you are fortunate that you have options, australia is a big place, or you could always move back over to the uk. the choice matey is yours

p.s have you met Arkon?
Oh for such a simple outlook on life, I'll just go and pack my backs and go home, seeing as it's so easy.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babycatcher
I too hate all of this but I wonder if we will miss it when we live in OZ?

Only thing I like about this time of year is being at home on a wet, grey afternoon, watching a great movie with my kids, under a blanket on the sofa....bliss (but I would prefer to be at the beach!)
well I dont miss it, and when i feel homesick i remind myself of the reasons we came.
And dont forget that bloody awful drizzle that went on all day for days.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
well I dont miss it, and when i feel homesick i remind myself of the reasons we came.
And dont forget that bloody awful drizzle that went on all day for days.

I don't miss it either. In fact with the exception of my lad I don't miss anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.