I hate.............

Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:15 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I hate.............

Originally Posted by toandfro
had a look at your piccies don't look like a man .......but.......
What you laughing at ??
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
What you laughing at ??
I think you've found yourself a pet troll Cas!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:21 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

What you laughing at ??
the thought that you could be any thing other girlie, saw the pics made me giggle
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:21 am
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

If you would like to be in my filp flops (thongs in the Australian vanacular) I would swap you in a heart beat at six this morning It was 29c humidity was around40% due to rain last night I drove 350 klms to go to a medical appointment that cost me $200 dollars with no re embursment and then 350klms back so that = 700K's $150 overnight accom and meals $200 $200 for the doc $550 straight out of my pocket add to that the constant heat while driving or walking (air conned thank god) time off work (have to use annual leave no make up half day ) and your wecome to it I would rather put on a coat than strip to my skin and stink all day .heres something I suggested to a mate of mine in the UK who kept telling me how good I got it ,close all the doors to the kitchen turh on every ring on the hob and the over get the temp up to 40c in the room now put a pan of water on the hob and let it boil now your sweating start doing push ups .thats it incentral QLD morning till midnight if you want to experience the beach throw ahand full of sand in your jocks and repeat above .he doesn't tell me how good I got it now
does no one have air con?????????? - we are having a house built at the moment and we have made sure that we at least have air con, just turn it on when sweeping tiles?????????????
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:23 am
Account Closed

the thought that you could be any thing other girlie, saw the pics made me giggle
giggle??? - it gets worse !!!!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmalina
does no one have air con?????????? - we are having a house built at the moment and we have made sure that we at least have air con, just turn it on when sweeping tiles?????????????

People sweep their tiles

I hoover mine (so much easier )

I'm thinking of attaching a mop to it so I can mop the floor at the same time
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:26 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

They are growing on me ....just wish they were lots of different colours now

this one>>>>> is very cute.
if you haven't spotted it already there is a more button and you get the others (blue rollieyes)etc. only if you hadn't seen it
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:27 am
Account Closed

if you haven't spotted it already there is a more button and you get the others (blue rollieyes)etc. only if you hadn't seen it
I had...but when I tried it my computer froze...
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:30 am
beam me up scotty

I had...but when I tried it my computer froze...
probably just the change over a few had that trouble go on try it I dare ya
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:30 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmalina
sadly with the aircon on, you will still sweat buckets!!
we have reverse cyle air con which is brill, but its still really hot when doing any dort of housework, and ironing is a nightmare
but still, like i keep saying, i prefer being too hot than too cold, and its just something you get used to i guess
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:45 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
sadly with the aircon on, you will still sweat buckets!!
we have reverse cyle air con which is brill, but its still really hot when doing any dort of housework, and ironing is a nightmare
but still, like i keep saying, i prefer being too hot than too cold, and its just something you get used to i guess
30 yrs haven't got use to it yet and now it's contibuting to health issues
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:24 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

30 yrs haven't got use to it yet and now it's contibuting to health issues
We have reversed cycle as well and even with it on 20 degrees at full blast, I still get very hot whilst doing housework. We have it in every room too! Wouldn't be without it though.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jan 19th 2007 at 8:29 am.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:41 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
People sweep their tiles

I hoover mine (so much easier )

I'm thinking of attaching a mop to it so I can mop the floor at the same time
I keep threatening to do that.................. only the mop wouldn't be attached to the hoover, it would be stuck up my a**
Tracey
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:52 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Do I look like a man?

Can you not get insurance?

Sorry your life is so difficult.
Man!!! oh that was funny
Cas you funny little man
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:14 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Man!!! oh that was funny
Cas you funny little man
ok ok ok enough now it is just a turn of fraise but she is a funny man,I've never seen a man look like that heheheehehe

now no more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.