Wikiposts

I Got My Visa

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:04 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Got My Visa

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im so glad I dont have my visa.

Shall we have a forum party for those that have non visas?
Only if you invite the man from the DIMIA
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Never mind better luck next time
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im so unexcited at the non arrival of my non visa and the envelope isnt yellow, its bright pink with gold spots on.

I received a non telephone call from DIMA saying 'Strewth you lucky bitch, you aint got a visa'

I wasnt crying at all.

Bix, does that mean you have a non bone?
Yeah, it's really an uneventful day to not register in your personal log isn't it not ?

I don't remember the day as if it wasn't tomorrow.

The adrenellin didn't run for several days until I stayed up in the sky.

(I am un boned)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:10 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

All the stress and strain over the last few months, the money we've shelled out , the lovely thought of putting our house up for sale have been so worthe me not getting my ****ing visa today.

ps. who said 1pm was too early for a drink, i'm not at work today
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:12 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
Yeah right! And you'll be telling us that the wifey in your avatar isn't you next too

yeah felt ., that was just taking my imagination too far, ffs, i couldn't look like that, it just wouldn't suit all the swearing, drinking and falling over i do
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:14 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2
ok i haven't, but i couldn't wait any longer to post that

you pillock!!!!! i nearly choked on my fruit n nut then!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Yeah, it's really an uneventful day to not register in your personal log isn't it not ?

I don't remember the day as if it wasn't tomorrow.

The adrenellin didn't run for several days until I stayed up in the sky.

(I am un boned)

You don't confuse me, i do not understand you perfectly
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Maggie, there's not hundreds I wouldn;t say this to but I don't feel The need to be very unhappy for you
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:26 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Maggie, there's not hundreds I wouldn;t say this to but I don't feel The need to be very unhappy for you
unthanks alittle
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:27 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

But can we still have a party! ( go on I'll snog Bix for a laugh!)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by lor

now your taking it to far

Hiliary if your there, people thought i was you when i was posting last night, pmsl, you could get banned shortly
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by lor
Ooooooo.....I'm a little embarrassed

I better start working out.
Attached Thumbnails I Got My Visa-tongue.jpg  
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:38 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

I better start working out. [/QUOTE]

Why Ive tasted that tongue before !
(go easy on the Garlic this time ,me Love)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by lor
I better start working out.

(go easy on the Garlic this time ,me Love) [/QUOTE]

I'll bring the passion fruit.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Bix
(go easy on the Garlic this time ,me Love)
I'll bring the passion fruit. [/QUOTE]

Will you two get a room

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.