Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I dont want to play this game any more

Wikiposts

I dont want to play this game any more

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:12 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont want to play this game any more

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i will do my level best to keep in touch mate!!!!

what was i doing in your dream ?? tell tell tell!!!
I really don't remember the details. I think you were all having a meal but I do remember you had really blond hair. The weird thing is that we've hardly even "chatted" together on here much. I guess something you've said somewhere along the line has stuck in there somewhere. Either that or I'm just losing the plot, which is entirely possible
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:14 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
I really don't remember the details. I think you were all having a meal but I do remember you had really blond hair. The weird thing is that we've hardly even "chatted" together on here much. I guess something you've said somewhere along the line has stuck in there somewhere. Either that or I'm just losing the plot, which is entirely possible

That happens to me, some things said on here just stick in your mind
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:15 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
She's after us Rooksie, run for your life
Don't worry girls, my Dr says this behaviour is perfectly normal for "someone like me" and don't believe a word about "that business" last year, that woman is perfectly fine now :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought about taking Smudge (cat) but she is an outdoor cat and it wouldnt be fair to start keeping her in now. She is certainly my favourite (God I hope Murphy the dog isnt listening!!) and i will be gutted to see her go..... boohoo
I don't suppose the house buyers would take the cat would they. Ours did and there was so much relief that Fluff would stay at her home for the rest of her natural. We get messages about her every now and then and apart from the first week when she ignored or scratched the new children, they all now love each other to bits. One rabbit went next door and the other one went to friends so we can keep in touch with all our babies
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't suppose the house buyers would take the cat would they. Ours did and there was so much relief that Fluff would stay at her home for the rest of her natural. We get messages about her every now and then and apart from the first week when she ignored or scratched the new children, they all now love each other to bits. One rabbit went next door and the other one went to friends so we can keep in touch with all our babies

no chance mate - she has got 2 dogs!!! :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:56 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to play this game anymore..................................... because I have just spent the best part of 2 hrs drilling, putting up black iron curtain poles & new tab top curtains..... only to find that the 54 inch drops I had bought are actually 52 inch drops!!!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:10 am
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

I know what you're going through Rooksie, my 7 year Old GSD who's spent just about every day of his life with me is looking for a new Dad!!!
Absolute headf**k for me.

Good luck with it all!!

Cheers.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:38 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to talk the wife and kids out of taking our 5 year old rottie (Becky) mainly because of how much it will cost but also because our neighbour loves her to bits and has already asked what were doing with her and offered to have her.i know it sounds cruel but I'd let him have her in a flash,he used to work at the PDSA and the RSPCA and he thinks more of his pets than his wife,the guy just lives for his animals but Chris reckons that after taking our girls away from every friend and family member they've got that it's just to much to get rid of Becky aswel so it looks like she's coming with us
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chopper boy
I know what you're going through Rooksie, my 7 year Old GSD who's spent just about every day of his life with me is looking for a new Dad!!!
Absolute headf**k for me.

Good luck with it all!!

Cheers.

im absolutely shocked to the bone that him indoors doesnt want to take our dog - whats he going to use as an excuse now i wonder????
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jonni boy
I'm trying to talk the wife and kids out of taking our 5 year old rottie (Becky) mainly because of how much it will cost but also because our neighbour loves her to bits and has already asked what were doing with her and offered to have her.i know it sounds cruel but I'd let him have her in a flash,he used to work at the PDSA and the RSPCA and he thinks more of his pets than his wife,the guy just lives for his animals but Chris reckons that after taking our girls away from every friend and family member they've got that it's just to much to get rid of Becky aswel so it looks like she's coming with us

have you had any quotes yet mate??? she may well change her mind when you do :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

im absolutely shocked to the bone that him indoors doesnt want to take our dog - whats he going to use as an excuse now i wonder????

My hubby keeps telling me that women aren't allowed in the pubs in Australia.

I think he's watched crocodile dundee too much
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
My hubby keeps telling me that women aren't allowed in the pubs in Australia.

I think he's watched crocodile dundee too much

the only reason we wouldnt be allowed in is cos we could drink all of those fairies under the table in less than an hour mate
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

the only reason we wouldnt be allowed in is cos we could drink all of those fairies under the table in less than an hour mate
Probably.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 5:21 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

have you had any quotes yet mate??? she may well change her mind when you do :scared: :scared: :scared:
yep i know that it will be between 3 and 4 grand but I'm out voted by 3 daughters and a pain in the arse wife. sounds cruel i know but i don't think Becky will last more than a year,she's got metal plates in both back legs at a cost of about £3500 each leg and she can only have restricted exercise as we've been warned that if her legs go again then it's good night Becky, you try telling an over active rottie that has basically never grown up that she can't run full pelt and jump over fences honest she's just like a pup,she never gets tired and thinks everythings a game......she's not got the hang of "eat the mother in law" yet but i live in hope
Old Feb 24th 2006, 5:37 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
yep i know that it will be between 3 and 4 grand but I'm out voted by 3 daughters and a pain in the arse wife. sounds cruel i know but i don't think Becky will last more than a year,she's got metal plates in both back legs at a cost of about £3500 each leg and she can only have restricted exercise as we've been warned that if her legs go again then it's good night Becky, you try telling an over active rottie that has basically never grown up that she can't run full pelt and jump over fences honest she's just like a pup,she never gets tired and thinks everythings a game......she's not got the hang of "eat the mother in law" yet but i live in hope

Mate under those health circumstances, I would take a trip to your vet to back you up.

That is one gamble I wouldnt take. I hear what your wife is saying about your daughter leaving her mates behind, but as a veterinary nurse, I would advise you not to take that dog with that kind of problem if the risk of her legs going again will mean euthanasia.

You are definitely right to worry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.