Reload this Page >

I dont want to play this game any more

Wikiposts

I dont want to play this game any more

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I dont want to play this game any more

I am currently rehoming our dog, cat and rabbit and its horrible. I thought I would enjoy going to live in Australia but these last few days have been horrible .

it sucks BIG
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:33 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont want to play this game any more

Originally Posted by Rooksie
I am currently rehoming our dog, cat and rabbit and its horrible. I thought I would enjoy going to live in Australia but these last few days have been horrible .

it sucks BIG

Aaaawwww, I know it must be hard but I am sure they will go to good homes. Was it not possible for you to take them with you?

Good Luck to you
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Aaaawwww, I know it must be hard but I am sure they will go to good homes. Was it not possible for you to take them with you?

Good Luck to you

if you can get my husband to shell out 4k then you go for it !!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

it sucks BIG

awe mate................it does doesnt it....but you soon get over all the pain...we left our cat over in Scotland....he is loving it...new home no worries....you just gotta take the bad with the good...it will be worth it

xx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:36 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

it sucks BIG

Nothin constructive to say, just popped in to give you tea and sympathy.

I will probably have to rehouse my teen, coz she's still definately not coming
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

it sucks BIG
Awww really feel for you mate, I am dreading giving my pets away
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

it sucks BIG
Tell me about it. We re-homed three dogs which absolutely broke our hearts. We`ve kept in touch with the new owners and they e-mail me and send pictures all the time so at least I know how they are getting on. This was last September and it is just as painful now as it was when they first went.

Good luck with the re-homing!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nothin constructive to say, just popped in to give you tea and sympathy.

I will probably have to rehouse my teen, coz she's still definately not coming

Animals in Distress have promised to take extremely good care of Snowy the rabbit. you want their web addy mate??
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Awww really feel for you mate, I am dreading giving my pets away

i didnt really appreciate how horrible it would be mate however the kids dont give a toss
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:40 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

if you can get my husband to shell out 4k then you go for it !!!!

Bloody Hell!!! I never realized that it was so expensive to ship your pets out there.

So sorry for you, Keep your chin up. They will be ok x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Bloody Hell!!! I never realized that it was so expensive to ship your pets out there.

So sorry for you, Keep your chin up. They will be ok x

circa £3k for golden retriever and £1k (at least) for moggy. lot of dosh mate
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:42 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Animals in Distress have promised to take extremely good care of Snowy the rabbit. you want their web addy mate??

I think she might be very, very difficult to rehome, she eats alot, moans a shit loat, costs a mint,, very dirty and messy around the house, she also comes with a pack of other teens , and they can't live or breath without each other
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:42 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

it sucks BIG
Yeah, I know but I think it worths taking them with ya...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:19 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

it sucks BIG
Feed the rabbit to the cat, the cat to the dog - Hey Presto, only one to re-home or ship
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:30 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

circa £3k for golden retriever and £1k (at least) for moggy. lot of dosh mate
Seems a bit high for pooch - Golden Arrow quoted us £1600 all inclusive for our springer/collie cross. The cat's going to the mother-in-law and Josh had bequeathed his snail collection to Hannah next door.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.