Wikiposts

I don't get it

Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't get it

Originally Posted by asher
I sent all the xmas cards out early November with a letter saying we would be in Oz and giving the Oz address!

1/4 didn't send any card
1/4 sent cards to Oz

the rest sent the cards to the UK address saying have a nice time in Oz

please where am I going wrong here
I sent your card to Oz K
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:12 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
I reckon, some of them realised too late that they'd missed the oz post so they just went them to your home so you knew the thought was there.

(cus that's the sort of thing I'd do )
A bit like arriving before your christmas card eh?? C x

Originally Posted by curly
I sent your card to Oz K
Which of my 3 addresses did you send mine to, cos i never got it C x

Last edited by shiels; Feb 6th 2008 at 11:15 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:14 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
I sent your card to Oz K
yeah I know an I sent yours as well OH was impressed you had Aussie ones
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I know an I sent yours as well OH was impressed you had Aussie ones
I, as usual bought loads of cards but sent none!!! Oops - my excuse was that Xmas was fast forwarded for me as we flew on Xmas day

What excuse can I use next year??? Hopefully you will be in Oz and I won't have to remember to post early!!!!

How's you today?

L xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:39 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I, as usual bought loads of cards but sent none!!! Oops - my excuse was that Xmas was fast forwarded for me as we flew on Xmas day

What excuse can I use next year??? Hopefully you will be in Oz and I won't have to remember to post early!!!!

How's you today?

L xx
knackered! been visited by and taken to visit 3 friends sad old thing
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:42 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

hi!! Did you have a good time??
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, consider youself lucky to have 3 friends!!!!!

L x
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:47 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hey, consider youself lucky to have 3 friends!!!!!

L x
Ive got 4 friends!!!..One in Canada, one in Melbourne, one in Wellington NZ, and one in Sussex..............

why do they live so far from me???????
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by sarab40
hi!! Did you have a good time??
yes lovely except one of the gang took ill at xmas had cancer and died on Monday, funeral is the 18th

It was a bit of a shock
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yes lovely except one of the gang took ill at xmas had cancer and died on Monday, funeral is the 18th

It was a bit of a shock
That's awful. It must have been a terrible shock. At least you will be there for the funeral. Sending you a big ((((hug)))).
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

I sent all the xmas cards out early November with a letter saying we would be in Oz and giving the Oz address!

1/4 didn't send any card
1/4 sent cards to Oz

the rest sent the cards to the UK address saying have a nice time in Oz

please where am I going wrong here
I sent you 2 cards one to the uk and one in australia...do i get a prize
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by mands
I sent you 2 cards one to the uk and one in australia...do i get a prize
yes you get a blue peter badge
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's awful. It must have been a terrible shock. At least you will be there for the funeral. Sending you a big ((((hug)))).
It was a shock!

she was a smoker but only early fifties had lung cancer with brain mets!
my friends seem to be dropping like flies! this isn't supposed to happen for another 30 to 40 years!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

yes you get a blue peter badge
yay.. i never had one of thoses b4....
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

It was a shock!

she was a smoker but only early fifties had lung cancer with brain mets!
my friends seem to be dropping like flies! this isn't supposed to happen for another 30 to 40 years!
That's why it is so shocking - you expect people to live to 70+ nowadays. A friend of mine died of diabetes at 39 - I was in shock for weeks. Although she had diabetes, she was fit and well. No time to prepare - like your friend. For it to happen while you were away too, must make it more surreal. It's a bit of a cliche, but she didn't suffer for long.

Hope the funeral isn't too awful for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.