Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I dont feel as if I have a life.....

Wikiposts

I dont feel as if I have a life.....

Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
skye

Default I dont feel as if I have a life.....

i get up, have a coffee and a ciggie - Look at BE - do some house work - Look at BE - go downstairs, come upstairs - Look at BE - go out, come back - Look at BE - go to bed, get up again - Look at BE - am I sad?????

Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont feel as if I have a life.....

Originally Posted by skye
i get up, have a coffee and a ciggie - Look at BE - do some house work - Look at BE - go downstairs, come upstairs - Look at BE - go out, come back - Look at BE - go to bed, get up again - Look at BE - am I sad?????

Welcome to the BE Addicts support group.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

You and me both

Cannot help myself i think im a sad git too its sat morn and im in bed reading and reply to all this.

Some one plzzzzzzzzz Helpppppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My Hubby just phoned the nut house.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

Originally Posted by mum01753
You and me both

Cannot help myself i think im a sad git too its sat morn and im in bed reading and reply to all this.

Some one plzzzzzzzzz Helpppppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My Hubby just phoned the nut house.
its a cry for help! ''just like the lottery'' we crave a life not an existenzzzzzzzz
granted the summer takes the edge off the fact we live in a 9 month winter of grey!!!!! ''we are sad gits'' until we get the visa and off you go! but after the honeymoon period you will feel the same except it will be sunny! the key is get out and about wich australia offers us all year round in most regions,
time to take the bull by the horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

I thought it was just me! Glad to hear I'm not on my own. Hubby thinks I'm on internet chat rooms!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:13 pm
skye

Sh** I have done it again - just been shopping and another 'quick look' think I need a drink - oops it only 11am! - glad I am not the only one!

Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

slighty mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: I dont feel as if I have a life.....

I am so relieved to know that there BE addicts out there too. The coffee, cig, housework(if I have too!),all broken up by a visit to the computer just to see whats new. I thought maybe it was just because I was new to all this but apparently not.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 5:43 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Me Too.......
Jo
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:30 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

You actually have time for a coffee and a ciggie before you log on. Hhmmpphhh, part timer
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Me too, i am only new to this site and i now feel i eat, drink and sleep oz. Not that its a bad thing since i will soon be living it. But i find the more i read the more i worry. I read about problems i didnt even think about and rush back from work to get answers to questions that have come into my head.

I am a mental health worker and i would be telling my clients to back away, its good to know that other people feel the same and it makes me feel sane again.

I will try to restrict myself to every other day, but we all know i will be back in an hour to see who else has added to this thread

If any one knows a good therapist let me know

Minibelle
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

(standing up with a mournful look)

"Hi, my name is Nikki and I'm a BE addict."

Welcome to the club
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:52 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Only when the above statement looks like " Look at BE Look at BE Look at BE Look at BE Look at BE Look at BE "

Thats sad
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:01 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

You know I'm the same! I'm addicted!

But I have found that since I've been on this site, I'm going to go back to Aus very paranoid about creepy crawlies!! - Something I was never too bothered with when living there! I'm going to be checking everywhere for spiders!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:07 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristyhans
You know I'm the same! I'm addicted!

But I have found that since I've been on this site, I'm going to go back to Aus very paranoid about creepy crawlies!! - Something I was never too bothered with when living there! I'm going to be checking everywhere for spiders!!
Dont forget the snakes!!!