Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I can't believe it !

Wikiposts

I can't believe it !

Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:39 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't believe it !

Originally Posted by WendyC
Only if you can move it to Australia.
I don't think its worth aus$ 800k in OZ

there are some things in Holland I just LOVE !!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:33 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations mate on a good introduction to Melbourne
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:12 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by furkew
I am having the most amazing time in Melbourne at the moment, and I just need to let off steam here.

I have been here since Wednesday, and since being here I have seen a business that I would posibly like to buy, the same afternoon I get told that with my qualifications, it might be worth coming back on Monday to chat with the boss, because we might have an opening for you !

I went today back to the company today and talked for over 2 hours, and at the end of the conversation they said get your migration agent to contact me about sponsoring and I think we can do something. When can you start !!!! :scared:

I can't believe it.

The area where it is based is in Monbulk, which is absolutely glorious, it's about 45 minutes from Melbourne.

I phoned the wife to tell her, but it wqas 07.30am so I got a fairly damp reaction. I don't care, i'm now just finishing my 6 pack to celebrate and I just need to share it with somebody else.

thanks for listening.

Bloomin heck, get in there No wonder your on a high