Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I can't believe it !

Wikiposts

I can't believe it !

Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:51 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't believe it !

Originally Posted by WendyC
I have no job now, so can spend all day here

Need to find a another buyer for the house The visa's burning a hole in my passport.

Hopefully won't take too long. The estate agents are putting our house in the paper again this week, they have splashed out on a double page full colour spread.
sorry, I couldn't help that last one.

So no real interest in the house yet ?

I am absolutely itching to put my house on the market, but I know that the OH would be against it. I have no worries about selling, but the longer timeframe the better.

who would like a place like this ?
Attached Thumbnails I can't believe it !-tuin3.jpg   I can't believe it !-tuin6.jpg   I can't believe it !-voor-tuin1.jpg   I can't believe it !-tuin5.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:52 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe

Well if it'd help sell the house...............
you never know, show a tit to find a tit ?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:55 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
not quite sure.

The thing that makes me prefer to go through this route, I can establish myself with a home, car etc etc etc, and then look at other avenues if I feel they can benefit me.

The only thing that does put me off my own business, is that the business I was intending to buy is open 7 days a week. That is not what I call an improvement in lifestyle. I now work 60/70 hours a week, so no probs, but I do that in 5 day.

At least I see the family.
I hear you. Hope it goes well. If you dont mind me suggesting that you have a chat with your agent about the possible implications of both (if you havent already done so). A few people on here have posted about the problems the encountered with the different types of visa.
Hope it all goes well
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

great news, all the best, dom
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:00 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by seang
I hear you. Hope it goes well. If you dont mind me suggesting that you have a chat with your agent about the possible implications of both (if you havent already done so). A few people on here have posted about the problems the encountered with the different types of visa.
Hope it all goes well

Thanks seang,

That was definitely on the agenda.

I've spent a fortune already on my agent so far for the business visa, so if he gets dropped, I definitely want my moneys worth

(€32.00 per email !! :scared: )

( 1 phone call € 132.00 !!!! :scared: )

I just don't give a sh*t at the moment, i'm on a high.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:03 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I am having the most amazing time in Melbourne at the moment, and I just need to let off steam here.

I have been here since Wednesday, and since being here I have seen a business that I would posibly like to buy, the same afternoon I get told that with my qualifications, it might be worth coming back on Monday to chat with the boss, because we might have an opening for you !

I went today back to the company today and talked for over 2 hours, and at the end of the conversation they said get your migration agent to contact me about sponsoring and I think we can do something. When can you start !!!! :scared:

I can't believe it.

The area where it is based is in Monbulk, which is absolutely glorious, it's about 45 minutes from Melbourne.

I phoned the wife to tell her, but it wqas 07.30am so I got a fairly damp reaction. I don't care, i'm now just finishing my 6 pack to celebrate and I just need to share it with somebody else.

thanks for listening.
You really are having a good time aren't you?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, I couldn't help that last one.

So no real interest in the house yet ?
We had an offer on Thursday, they withdrew it on Saturday
I am absolutely itching to put my house on the market, but I know that the OH would be against it. I have no worries about selling, but the longer timeframe the better.

who would like a place like this ?
Is that you house???

It looks lovely.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:04 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by wmoore
You really are having a good time aren't you?
you bet.

it's just a shame the wife and kids are not here

Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

you bet.

it's just a shame the wife and kids are not here

Most people would see that as a bonus.

Know what you mean though
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:06 pm
Going for a ride

We had an offer on Thursday, they withdrew it on Saturday

Is that you house???

It looks lovely.
thats all mine.

5 years old, in a really safe estate, fantastic area etc etc. If the rest of holland came close, I would have no reason to leave.

wanna buy it ?

i'll do you a deal nudge nudge, wink wink.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:11 pm
Going for a ride

Most people would see that as a bonus.

Know what you mean though

i'm just a softy at heart really.

I like my space and freedom , but I do miss them inside.

I have seen some things over the last few days, and it almost brought me to tears thinking that I would love to see all this with the family and not on my own.

see now what happens after a man drinks a 6 pack and a few gins, he starts to turn into a woman !!!!!! all soft and sentimental !!!!

OMG :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm just a softy at heart really.

I like my space and freedom , but I do miss them inside.

I have seen some things over the last few days, and it almost brought me to tears thinking that I would love to see all this with the family and not on my own.

see now what happens after a man drinks a 6 pack and a few gins, he starts to turn into a woman !!!!!! all soft and sentimental !!!!

OMG :scared:
have you got tits yet
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:14 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by don544
have you got tits yet
not the size i'm used to !!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:16 pm
Going for a ride

not the size i'm used to !!
but then again the OH say's that she's not got the pri** that she's used to

Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wanna buy it ?

i'll do you a deal nudge nudge, wink wink.

Only if you can move it to Australia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.