Wikiposts

I am Rod Hull!

Old Mar 9th 2009, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am Rod Hull!

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
What and the myriad of Aus vs UK posts on here aren't pointless???

My post was actually a reference to the mid nineties tv show Fist of Fun. But I guess it was too subtle.
There's subtle, and then there's positively obtuse!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Somewhere just above your last post . . .
Bloody cheek....

Ill set Grotbags on yer

(Im actually very busy today)
Attached Thumbnails I am Rod Hull!-grotbags.jpg  
Old Mar 9th 2009, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
If i was a mod i would close this thread for being pointless,Rod hull, who gives a f**k.
Indeed so pointless you felt compelled to post several times.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

If i was a mod . . . .
. . . . and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby?

Last edited by spartacus; Mar 9th 2009 at 1:08 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
Indeed so pointless you felt compelled to post several times.
Consider yourself banned
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
. . . . and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby?
Paunchy bald guy's are not my type
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Paunchy bald guy's are not my type
Picky picky picky!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:24 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by spartacus
Picky picky picky!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know what happened to Emu? Did he return to Oz?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Does anyone know what happened to Emu? Did he return to Oz?
Yes and he's now called Spartacus
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahhhhh That explains a few things!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:41 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Yes and he's now called Spartacus

Annoying with a hand stuck up his arse ?

Surley not

Dougie
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If i was a mod i would close this thread for being pointless,Rod hull, who gives a f**k.
On second thoughts, I think you've got a point . . .
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:11 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Did anyone else ever get confused between Rod Hull and Roy Hudd?

Or was that just me?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it was that easy.

Consider yourself banned
You looking for a job? Unfortunately you're not allowed to close threads because you think they're pointless. You're not allowed to ban people for being pointless. It's a thankless task being a Mod and you'd think they'd allow you some fun but no....................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.