Wikiposts

Husband Bashing

Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:37 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Husband Bashing

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
LOL - yes but she still married him - after reading that you`d have thought she`d have been a bit concerned about his mental health at the very least!! :scared:

I mean, must be naked within 20 minutes of the kids going to bed, during me time you must be subserviant and obedient

If my hubby had given me that contract, I`d have filed it for him under A for for I DON`T THINK SO!!!!! In the filing drawer marked where the sun don`t shine!!
Well, yes... you'd think that a few alarm bells would have been ringing by that stage.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Husband Bashing

Hold on hold on……………………..lets not take things out of context here.
Margaret’s man wanted to take her out for walks on a Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can’t compare the two.
Poor Margaret, what u have had to go through hen…………I bet the other woman is glad she’s not u
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Poor Margaret, what u have had to go through hen…………I bet the other woman is glad she’s not u

Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
hello wendy
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

hello wendy

Good evening, how's you today??
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Good evening, how's you today??
just starting it lol, off out to work soon
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just starting it lol, off out to work soon

Not gonna be that good then. I don't have that problem cos I don't work
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Not gonna be that good then. I don't have that problem cos I don't work
grrrrr u women get it easy
oh but the sun is shining and its about 24c outside lmao
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

grrrrr u women get it easy
oh but the sun is shining and its about 24c outside lmao
Wel that's ok, I've got the radiators and the fire on and its about 30 degrees in here

Don't want to go out cos it's dark
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

Wel that's ok, I've got the radiators and the fire on and its about 30 degrees in here

Don't want to go out cos it's dark
i know what u mean, i dont want to go out cos its too bright
there i go hijacking another thread, what am i like
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i know what u mean, i dont want to go out cos its too bright
there i go hijacking another thread, what am i like

Oh well, I do it all the time
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:38 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

pmsl, its all relative though, the above is pure torture for me

Oh God, it'll soon be sunday again, however the good news i think he realises the computer ban on sunday's is just not going to work
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

It would be funny except that millions of women are put through this type of degradation every day
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shellfish
It would be funny except that millions of women are put through this type of degradation every day
Yup. God knows what goes on behind some closed doors, very often by people you would never suspect.

Apart from anything else, his spelling and grammar were terrible
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:06 am
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

Rofl

At least she seems to get plenty of nookie!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.