Wikiposts

Hung Parlament?

Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Hung Parlament?

Voting over, looks like its a hung Parliment!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:57 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hung Parlament?

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Great - you mean they're going to hang the lot of them?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

In Victoria it would be a well hung parliament
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:03 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Looks like it's cut and dried to me. Conservatives in, ALP out.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...21-953,00.html
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:05 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Looks like it's cut and dried to me. Conservatives in, ALP out.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...21-953,00.html
I dunno, looks like Carps is going to buy the Nats support

Labor in first play for Grylls and victory

Labor has jumped the gun on the Liberals in the race to win Brendon Grylls' support to form government after Saturday's cliffhanger election left neither party with a working majority, telling the Nationals leader there would be room in next year's State Budget to meet his demands for an extra $675 million for regional infrastructure.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=96618
Old Sep 7th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I dunno, looks like Carps is going to buy the Nats support

Labor in first play for Grylls and victory

Labor has jumped the gun on the Liberals in the race to win Brendon Grylls' support to form government after Saturday's cliffhanger election left neither party with a working majority, telling the Nationals leader there would be room in next year's State Budget to meet his demands for an extra $675 million for regional infrastructure.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=96618

I don't know much about the history of the Nationals but somebody told me at work today that a Labor/Nat alliance would be unheard of and there'd be an extreme backlash in the rural areas.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:26 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I don't know much about the history of the Nationals but somebody told me at work today that a Labor/Nat alliance would be unheard of and there'd be an extreme backlash in the rural areas.
I think Lib/Nats is more likely but Grylls is playing hard ball and it will be a weak govt whoever gets in in the end. I predict another election before Christmas.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
How many Nat voters would have been happy supporting them if they had known they would prop up the ALP? I suppose yet again it just shows how unprincipled politicians are!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:49 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Grills is just playing hard ball to get as much as he can before forming a partnership with the Liberals to form government.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
How many Nat voters would have been happy supporting them if they had known they would prop up the ALP? I suppose yet again it just shows how unprincipled politicians are!
not me that's for sure....!!!
but you cant blame him for trying, he's promised us the Royalities for Regions and he's trying his best to make good on that promise.....
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

I agree with you renth another election christmas and daylight savings referendum as well!!!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:12 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords
I agree with you renth another election christmas and daylight savings referendum as well!!!
Really going to push the boat out with the life-and-death issues, then?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wol
Really going to push the boat out with the life-and-death issues, then?
What's new...it's WA. Smarmy sleazy politicians only interested in the "get it now" issues. Absolutely no substance in the promises for future development and growth. However, they are all the same so makes no difference who is voted in, nothing much will change.