Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Human hourglass....is this attractive?

Human hourglass....is this attractive?

Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Human hourglass....is this attractive?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We certainly don't ban. We don't legislate. People complain about the Nanny State/Big Brother. Who tells us what we can and can't eat? That's an outrageous suggestion. We teach properly. Who says what people need protecting? The very thought is horrifying.
Unfortunately, without governement legislation, that'll be the 'food industry' . . . and that's been working out just fine to date . . . and the very reason governments don't legislate against some of the worst protaganists is because they're in their pockets.

Last edited by spartacus; Feb 6th 2012 at 9:51 am.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

It's not the waist that's the problem - it's the square hips. I reckon they are part of the frock. Waists used to be much smaller - Victorian ladies used to get laced into 18 inch corsets (45cm). My mum had a 22 inch waist and that was completely natural. Mine was 24 ins when I got married but I was nothing like that shape.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Wow, that is simply repulsive.

I won't even bother looking in that case.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 5:58 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Kilojoules... not calories!
yep you're right my bad - it's still 597 calories for ONE milk shake

We certainly don't ban. We don't legislate. People complain about the Nanny State/Big Brother. Who tells us what we can and can't eat? That's an outrageous suggestion. We teach properly. Who says what people need protecting? The very thought is horrifying.
Yep I've always thought the same but when you watch how the USA is slowly kiling itself with poor diet and "all you can eat" fast food places, how people are so obese they can't walk, whilst these same people should be able to make the choice not to feed themselves to death it was clear from the programme they couldn't do it. So does the state (USA/UK/AUS etc)protect (the worst) people from doing this from themselves by stopping the supersize portions (super size USA portions are GINORMOUS Vs anything we get here or in UK) and labelling food and stopping fast food places from selling hugely oversize potions?

Like someone else says, no one likes nanny state but these fast food giants play on this by hooking people to eat greedilly the foods that are highly addictive and not good for you. Letting people make the choice has been shown not to be working despite advising of healthy eating and the health implications. These nations are getting fatter and fatter and less mobile and on one side of the scale more and more addictive non healthy food is flooding the market and on the other end we have models being flouted that clearly don't look normal.

No sure what's the answer
Old Feb 6th 2012, 7:50 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lesleys
It's not the waist that's the problem - it's the square hips. I reckon they are part of the frock. Waists used to be much smaller - Victorian ladies used to get laced into 18 inch corsets (45cm). My mum had a 22 inch waist and that was completely natural. Mine was 24 ins when I got married but I was nothing like that shape.

I wondered whether she had a corset fetish... there are people who do extreme permanent damage to themselves with corsets...pushing down the hips like that.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 8:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Take a look at this footage. Has she had some ribs taken out and does anyone find this look attractive?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/841...-becomes-model
Its like Popeye popped open a can of spinach but the "surge" sort of got stuck halfway down.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 9:03 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Take a look at this footage. Has she had some ribs taken out and does anyone find this look attractive?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/841...-becomes-model
Trying to keep food down, so not clicking.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:16 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleys

Waists used to be much smaller - Victorian ladies used to get laced into 18 inch corsets (45cm). My mum had a 22 inch waist and that was completely natural. Mine was 24 ins when I got married but I was nothing like that shape.

Agreed! When I was at my all time skinniest I had a 16.5 inch waist (Thats 42 cm ) but I never looked like that and I'm taller than she is!. My hips were in skeletal proportion to the rest of me from a frontal view (and very pronounced from a side view, my stomach was completely concave. It was NOT a good look and I used to wear the baggiest clothes imaginable to disguise how bad I looked) .

-and no I wasn't anorexic! (had an undiagnosed perforated appendix that was slowly poisioning me. Once I had my appendix out I slowly started putting on weight - 25 years later its maybe just a little bit TOO much weight LOL)

Those square hips worry me more than anything, cos I know from experience thats not natural - hips and lower rib bones are generally in proportion and she is not - if you follow the outer leg line up its clearly not the dress thats giving her the square hip look, so maybe a rib or two removed?
Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

That Romanian chick is positively normal compared to this

http://www.break.com/index/crazy_fitness_chick.html#
Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy

Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

It was a link on one of my triathlon forums before anyone asks (honest)
Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a link on one of my triathlon forums before anyone asks (honest)
Yeah yeah yeah
Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:31 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just freakily abnormal. Even popeye would look normal next to her.

Its got to be implants!
Old Feb 7th 2012, 9:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids

Thats just freakily abnormal. Even popeye would look normal next to her.

Its got to be implants!
I assumed it was a body suit.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 3:08 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

there'll be some serious health problems arising as she gets older that's for sure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.