Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How's your dog or pet looks like?

How's your dog or pet looks like?

Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How's your dog or pet looks like?

This is Max on his first ever walk on the beach, Max the day before he flew out to Oz in our old back garden and my horse Morgan who is still in the UK with a good friend of mine.

michelle
xxx

hope this works......
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Unycorne
This is Max on his first ever walk on the beach, Max the day before he flew out to Oz in our old back garden and my horse Morgan who is still in the UK with a good friend of mine.

michelle
xxx

hope this works......
what did i do wrong lol
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:28 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

our old rottie 'honey' and the puppy pics of our becky who's now 5.
and anyone that thinks rottweilers are nasty aggressive animals should take the time to know one,if treated right they are the softest loyal friend you could ever want
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-lastscan.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-1.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-4.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-5.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-lastscan.jpg  

Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonni boy
and anyone that thinks rottweilers are nasty aggressive animals should take the time to know one,if treated right they are the softest loyal friend you could ever want
Hello

I met a rottweiler once who came charging over to me....was about to shit myself..until I heard it making this strange noise in its throat that sounded not unlike a budgie.

Then it proceeded to try to lick me to death
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:43 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely agree !!! Gorgeous dogs .... My JRT's best (walk at the park) mate is a huge rottie and he is as soft as s**t. If I get the opportunity to have a second dog it will be a rottie
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sel
This is Snitch the dog and Felix the cat who are going to oz unfortunately I had to sell my horse April...
Dog and cat look great, but that horse April.....she is a beauty.

I used to ride a chestnut who had a palomino filly-foal...called April.

Last edited by carolinegorka; Jan 28th 2006 at 2:48 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:47 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello

I met a rottweiler once who came charging over to me....was about to shit myself..until I heard it making this strange noise in its throat that sounded not unlike a budgie.

Then it proceeded to try to lick me to death
hiya Cas. rottie's growl when there happy,we put becky in kennels when we validated and when we picked her up they said 'she's not very friendly is she,she's been growling every time we go to put the lead on her'.... poor little becky loves the lead but i suppose they aren't to know
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

hiya Cas. rottie's growl when there happy,we put becky in kennels when we validated and when we picked her up they said 'she's not very friendly is she,she's been growling every time we go to put the lead on her'.... poor little becky loves the lead but i suppose they aren't to know
So the budgie noise was aggressive ??

..and the licking was because he was hungry ?

Must not have tasted very nice
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:03 pm
sunny coast

So the budgie noise was aggressive ??

..and the licking was because he was hungry ?

Must not have tasted very nice
probably trying to get the budgie feathers of it's tongue thats why it was licking you
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

probably trying to get the budgie feathers of it's tongue thats why it was licking you
a doggy version of being tarred and feathered...interesting.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:15 pm
sunny coast

a doggy version of being tarred and feathered...interesting.
becky did kill our rabbit not intensionally she scared it and gave it a heart attack,
jasper the dwarf lop ear rabbit was a nasty piece of work,every time i tryed cleaning his cage he'd go for me
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:20 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Here are our four little darlings......
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-bertie.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-dscn2103.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-winston.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-dscn2137.jpg  
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:37 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Dog and cat look great, but that horse April.....she is a beauty.

I used to ride a chestnut who had a palomino filly-foal...called April.
It broke my heart to sell her ... I had her from the day she was born. She has however, gone to the most amazing home in York called Escrick Farm Estate, they bought her for their daughter who is besotted with her and she has a home for life and they keep in touch so I know she is fine.

I called her April as she was born in April ... so original arn't I
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
Absolutely agree !!! Gorgeous dogs .... My JRT's best (walk at the park) mate is a huge rottie and he is as soft as s**t. If I get the opportunity to have a second dog it will be a rottie
Yep Ill second that, my nephew has one its bloody HUGE, totally bonkers
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

LauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really nice

Originally Posted by skywalker
He is an Airedale Terrier and is very nice and smart! He likes to play all the day if it's possible and I love him very much!
Having spent the past 10 mins ooh-ing and aww-ing at your gorgeous pics, thought I'd add our two.

The first is Jez, she's a 4 yr old kelpie cross, full of beans, and very affectionate. The second is Xuxa (pronounced Suesha) she's a 13 yr old Maltese Terrier. She loves nothing better than snuggling on your lap or feet.

We adopted them from mates a few days ago, who already have a dog, they're having a baby in June and it's illegal to have 3 dogs without some kind of special licence.

They're already part of the family and we love em to bits Heard back from the landlord today saying that it's ok to have them so long as they stay outside! I don't think so!! Starting a search for a landlord who appreciates that they're part of the family and not garden ornaments for when our lease is up. Shame cus love the house. Love them more tho
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-awwwwww.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-look-those-eyes-.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-poochies-011.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-poochies-013.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.