Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How's your dog or pet looks like?

How's your dog or pet looks like?

Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:34 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's your dog or pet looks like?

This is Daisy my .. erm... lab cross thingy!
She is lovely but unfortunatly has pink fluff instead of brains!!

Tiggs
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-rhys_asleep_daisy_6.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-im001728.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-im001969.jpg  
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:39 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by russmcp
3 grand? bloody heck!
Yup! Unfortunately vets don't come cheap!!

A while ago, she had a little sickness and diorreah thing going on....took her to the vets. They kept her in over night and charged us £250 for the priviledge!! Didn't do owt, just kept her in

We could get cheaper vetcare, but 'er indoors insists on the best
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:08 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Yup! Unfortunately vets don't come cheap!!

A while ago, she had a little sickness and diorreah thing going on....took her to the vets. They kept her in over night and charged us £250 for the priviledge!! Didn't do owt, just kept her in

We could get cheaper vetcare, but 'er indoors insists on the best
My Staffie Tessa who sadly is no longer with us cost me a fortune in vet fees.

Twice she has been rushed into the Vets on 2 different Xmas days, both times she nearly died, once when her ovary burst when she was 5 and the 2nd time love her when she was 13 years old. Broke my heart when the vet said it may 'not be worth the cost' of saving her. Of course I paid to make sure she got better and she had another year of her life to enjoy, still upsets me thinking about it.

They cost a bloody fortune but for the smile they put on your face and the fact that sometimes a dog can be better company than a human the money spent is so worth it. Are you taking your dog?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:14 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Twice she has been rushed into the Vets on 2 different Xmas days, both times she nearly died, once when her ovary burst when she was 5 and the 2nd time love her when she was 13 years old. Broke my heart when the vet said it may 'not be worth the cost' of saving her. Of course I paid to make sure she got better and she had another year of her life to enjoy, still upsets me thinking about it.

They cost a bloody fortune but for the smile they put on your face and the fact that sometimes a dog can be better company than a human the money spent is so worth it. Are you taking your dog?
I tried to send you some k for loving animals, but it didn't let me...to soon!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:21 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skywalker
I tried to send you some k for loving animals, but it didn't let me...to soon!
Well ta for trying
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

My wee Haggis
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-copy-p1010366.jpg  
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
My wee Haggis

Aw that is so cute
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:41 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

My wee Haggis

Really, really cute. For a dog. I prefer ginger pussy!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

My wee Haggis
What an absolute sweetie
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:08 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's Mishka, our GSD. Haven't got an up-to-date pic of our two pusscats so will go and find one....
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-garden-018.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:49 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Here is Molly...we got her from a rescue centre in Oz and flew her back with us....she is very cute and very loopy. She cries when the phone rings...!!!We love her to bits bless...!!!

her previous owners had named HER...JAKE..!!! Am I missing something??? I reckon they were..!!
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-img_6170.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:57 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YoSemite
here's my 2!

aww bless!!!

they're currently in the animal reception centre at heathrow waiting to fly to sydney tomorrow!

i checked them in to edinbrugh this morning and was bawling my eyes out!!!! didn't even cry when i say goodbye to the family last night but when i say to dogs "hey see you in a few weeks" i'm detraught!! bizarre!!
Awwwwww!!!

Heres our Springer(s). The first one is Jack, the one we left behind in the UK with my brother.

The second one is Jock, and he was called Jock at the Animal Welfare league when we first saw him. Coincidence eh?
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-2659374.pict0009.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-34614632.1555541_img.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:13 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Really dont know if this has worked but this our new edition Tia the chocolate lab!!

She is beautiful and loves the shower if she goes missing in the house thats where we find her and the muddy footprints !!

Kris xx
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-corfu-2005317sam-glen.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:16 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, she will be coming out eventually when we are settled. Staying with the in laws back in the UK at first though.
Couldn't possibly leave her behind,,,she's like a part of the family
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:34 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Our Milly

D D
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-100-cimg0975_cimg0975.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.