How's your day been?

Wikiposts

How's your day been?

Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:45 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How's your day been?

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Just wondering if anyone else had a nightmare day?

Need a whinge?

carry on......
Have you found the hamster
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:56 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
nope We keep them in the Garage, which is the same as everyone else's, piled high with stuff you know will come in handy one day, even though you haven't looked at it in 10 years!!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hamster may have gone into hibernation. (could you blame the poor thing its freezing).

Sunshine23
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Hamster may have gone into hibernation. (could you blame the poor thing its freezing).

Sunshine23
I'm very upset about the hamster. Poor little thing

It hasn't got into the tumble dryer and b******d it up has it
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:10 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very upset about the hamster. Poor little thing

It hasn't got into the tumble dryer and b******d it up has it
LOL Suzy, No definately not, I left food out for it and she's eaten it already, will get a humane trap tomorrow, she's really greedy so it will be easy to catch her. I'll keep you posted
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:17 am
Account Closed

LOL Suzy, No definately not, I left food out for it and she's eaten it already, will get a humane trap tomorrow, she's really greedy so it will be easy to catch her. I'll keep you posted
You do that - I'll lose sleep over the missing hamster now

Mind you if I lived in Aberdeen I'd try and escape too

Nothing wrong with the peeps before I get brickbats - its just so bloody cold there - even in summer I need gloves and a scarf.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:01 am
Homeward bound

You do that - I'll lose sleep over the missing hamster now

Mind you if I lived in Aberdeen I'd try and escape too

Nothing wrong with the peeps before I get brickbats - its just so bloody cold there - even in summer I need gloves and a scarf.
Hi Suzy,

The hampster turned up last night, she went back to her cage for water and I just happened to go into the garage at that moment so I slammed the door on her and made her a prisoner again!!!

Had another CRAZY day and its only 1pm.

Cheers

Nic
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:10 am
Account Closed

Hi Suzy,

The hampster turned up last night, she went back to her cage for water and I just happened to go into the garage at that moment so I slammed the door on her and made her a prisoner again!!!

Had another CRAZY day and its only 1pm.

Cheers

Nic

Well thank god for that - I couldn't sleep last night for worrying

Why do you keep having crazy days- It must be living in Aberdeenshire that does it - it would send me crazy too

Is your 3 yr old happy now or not bovvered.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:13 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Dare i say common when theres so many of you!!!!! LOL C x
I've met some of the Nics on this forum....my vote goes for

common!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:13 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

my day is rubbish ... got 3 kids off school all with stomach bugs - theres a battle going on for loo seat space and who gets the power rangers bin to throw up in
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:14 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
my day is rubbish ... got 3 kids off school all with stomach bugs - theres a battle going on for loo seat space and who gets the power rangers bin to throw up in
I've got that bug too! I have lost loads of weight. I'm calling it the S and V plan diet
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:16 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
I've met some of the Nics on this forum....my vote goes for

common!
i see a big slap heading in the direction of dudley
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:17 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by thewoodz
i see a big slap heading in the direction of dudley
Ha Ha Ha
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Who lives in Dudley?

I used to work with a bloke from there and he was a COMPLETE basket case :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:22 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Totally boring today.I'm that bored that im cleaning the oven....how bored is that
Does'nt help that i was on for a hot date today but was let down
hohum on with the domestic bliss............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.